Jump to content
Stake Forum
Mistake

What will you do when win big? Take a break or go?

Featured Comment

People tend to think "I am winning a lot today, lets keep winning" but they seem to forget that this is a Casino and soon or later it will start to take back everything you won from it so honestly if you are winning the best thing you can do is stop, at least for a time, change your seed, change the game you are / were playing, change your strategy and even change your account if you are really winning that much.. in other words, do everything you can do to avoid the house edge lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, each time i win big im keeping in vault about the 30% and trying to multiply the rest 70%, so far it hasnt work for me but im still trying. Anyway there is no need to worry about that while ive recovered each loss. Guess the best would be to withdraw the 80% and gamble the rest 20 trying to hit something much bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have deposited to reach this amount, withdraw the amount from your deposit and an extra amount, and play with your profit, so if you have any loss you will not have much damage, at least that's how I do it normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, i tell myself i will, but then i hit big, withdraw, and then i'm like, ehh, just a little. this is clearly signs of addiction, and frankly, i don't care, as long as i keep winning, so i'm working on a way to do that. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, polor12 said:

All in.. i go for broke more edgy..love  trying my luck..

That's pretty much what I also do. For me it's not enough to hit a big win, I want to win the jackpot 😁😁😁. This sounds crazy and it may seem like a very bad idea but you never know when it's you lucky day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DeVoe said:

Well I rather would take a break because sometimes as I’ve seen when I play and get big profit I bust them for a short time then.

Yeah, when you win big it's better to take break because if you keep continue, you will busted. That's what happen based on my experience xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is hard to go take a break when you keep getting the urge of wanting to play the games. Ugh. @_@ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Mistake said:

What will you do when win big on stake take a break withdraw or stil go play? 
Me? better withdraw 85% and 15%play :D 

I am a bad gambler mate... still play on until zero in the end. Bad habbit but idk to changed that ☹️

Edited by wiro212sableng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wiro212sableng said:

I am a bad gambler mate... still play on until zero in the end. Bad habbit but idk to changed that ☹️

it also often happens to me. because of my greed I actually lost 0.012 btc quickly -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×