Stake Community
Mistake

Howmuch you aim multiplayer on charbet?

Featured Comment

15 hours ago, Mistake said:

Hello guys howmuch you aim multiplayer on charbet?
Me: i just want hit 10x with 10k balance :D simple 100k if hit that

I always target high POs like 200x, 300x and even 1000x if I feel lucky that day. The funny thing when you target 200x PO is Crash at 0.98-0.99x :v haha

On 11/13/2018 at 8:09 PM, blurrijs said:

I bet high and go for around 1.1- 1.5x for a few times and then I do normal bets like 10% of my bet to like 5x

Bet like this is very risky actually, be careful don't use this strat for a long run because sometimes it can crash in 1.01x :( 

Just now, jualid said:

Bet like this is very risky actually, be careful don't use this strat for a long run because sometimes it can crash in 1.01x :( 

Yeah I do know, that's why most of the times I'm going allin I do alot of prerolls untill it hits under 1.1x and then I go, most of the time I don't lose

Hey Mistake , My best aim multiplayer on the Chartbet game is 63x with 0 sats bet

If u wanna hit the 10x with 10k balance i think  the bet will crashed on the 1.01x Multiplayer because when u make a high bet it crashes on the 1.01x

Hi mistake! it's a technique like any other to play in the charbet, after seeing that you put 10k each time you have to touch the x10 before you are made 10 rolls otherwise you are losing earnings! unless you double or hunt the x20!but if your technique it must still bring you back!
good luck for the future!
bye

I usually do not set my chartbet auto cashout too high, well at approximately 100x at most.

On 11/10/2018 at 7:59 PM, Mistake said:

my multiplayer i 10kx my bet 0.0001 either btc, ltc bch and eth except doge 10 i counter 90k payout so far

On 11/10/2018 at 12:59 PM, Mistake said:

Normally i do 3.20 Multiply on Chartbet and bet amount on 1000 LTC.
Normally i get luck sometimes i dont get luck hahah.

I try to aim for 15-20 but always crashes before it hits the mark. I think theres only been a few times where ive actually hit higher than 20 but with no bet during the snapchat promotion gw. Chartbet sucks unless you have a huge bal that you would not need to go for high multipliers and just farm 1.x multipliers which have been profitable for some players but a dangerous game as well..

Yeah I don’t blend too well with this game at all , I can’t seem to find a pattern of wins and losses , it’s no secret that I get annoyed when I’ve cashed out at. 2x and it goes alll the way to 40x and I bet like 20k , that’s just cause for me to bang my head and curse stake to high noon, so I try to avoid this game as much S possible ❤️