Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Favorite game?

Featured Comment

So it be nice to heir from everyone their views on game modes, what makes them popular? The way the game starts? The wagering? The profitability?

What makes these games stand out to others?

Personally I am a huge Hi/Lo fan, I enjoy the way the game is presented, easy to understand, wagering requirements can vary, you can lose a lot as well as win a lot too. Very profitable game mode if you bet wisely. I believe it stands out more then any other game mode, it interacts the player much more then a game of dice.

What are your favorite game modes at Stake, it would be so awesome to heir from everyone's views on what makes Stake such a good site in this general category.

1 hour ago, DarkBlood069 said:

So it be nice to heir from everyone their views on game modes, what makes them popular? The way the game starts? The wagering? The profitability?

What makes these games stand out to others?

Personally I am a huge Hi/Lo fan, I enjoy the way the game is presented, easy to understand, wagering requirements can vary, you can lose a lot as well as win a lot too. Very profitable game mode if you bet wisely. I believe it stands out more then any other game mode, it interacts the player much more then a game of dice.

What are your favorite game modes at Stake, it would be so awesome to heir from everyone's views on what makes Stake such a good site in this general category.

I like Mines and HiLo.

Both games are enjoyable and does not make me bored whenever I play it. ✌🏽

I would have to say mines and keno are my favorite both can easily get fast profit not to mention mines has some huge payouts. I like keno for some increase on loss strats even tho they can be very risky, in the end they are my favorite for quick easy profit. I think stake is great for the fact most sites don't have these games with such a simple layout.

Stake offer many games a lot of sites do not have, lot's of other sites are just dice provably fair games. Stake has them all, and I hope to see even more games in the future when they are implemented. Maybe or maybe not. But otherwise, I have been around for a little bit now and have no intention of leaving unless I pass away lol - but I have to say that the players keep stake lively and seeing them also keeps me here. I also like tipping when I can. I would like to see promotions from the staff on Hi/Lo where you have to get 3 kings in a row to enter a competition that be so awesome to see. 

I used to love plinko almost constantly playing it, but now it has become a very bad relationship to me, so now my favorite game is mines, there it is much easier to knock out the big X than in plinko

8 hours ago, ScooterPi said:

HiLo - HiLo - and then some more HiLo!!

I love that game so much, that it's hard to get me to try anything else! lol

:D ....    I love Hilo too... This game does not need much thinking and more luck. The card is either high or low. Or play the mines. If you are less satisfied, you will win most of the time... But I like the Black Jack game. But this game needs 2 luck. 1 good card. 2 You should always ask for a card with fear. However, I won this game more than other games. When I'm afraid I play better. Hate the game ((Keno)).:DThis game licks me

1 minute ago, kurian said:

Dice is my favourite game.. It was and it always will be. I don't know why, may be I have found myself lucky playing Dice.

True my favorite is always plinko everytime I play i feel like have luck at big payout :D

I would have to say dice is my favorite simply because I can give myself the best statistical edge in my favor for winning... but, I have to say, I am quite addicted to playing mines these days. It would be my favorite when it comes to fun I think... might be the super monster payout possiblity, even tho I can never make myself click past a certain ammount of gems x_x I have to force myself not to play it lol

Well I’m a glutton for punishment because I love and hate roulette , I spend far too much time chasing 0 and 23 , but I can’t help it ,lol 

after that it Hilo and keno , plinko last because it’s a greedy bish and eats all my balance In the blink of an eye .❤️

I'm so glad a lot of players replied on this subject regarding your favorite games. I would like to see some action taken on the games that are no longer or were not popular in the first place to be removed so that Stake is not filled up with so to say rubbish, now I can't think of a better word so no offence there. I just hope new games will be introduced and either replaced so it's good for the platform.

HiLo cause its addictive in opening each consecutive cards while stacking up a big multiplier!