Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Favorite game?

Featured Comment

seeing this post pop up for me again reminds me of how i used to loveeeeee black jack... it would be the first and sometimes only game id play!

now its back to keno... so its just a reminder how our favorites are not constant or can be fluid that is

I like PUBG and also CS GO. I used to play Dota2 recently but it's not my favorite game anymore. I also discovered Drake Mall cases and want to purchase it once more. Last time I got new headphones and a new video game. It sounds amazing and I wish to use it again. If you don't need something you can sell it.

Dice, plinko, Hi-Lo... but blackJack is the next game to be played soooooon....

im pretty much sure of that! because i use to play in real cards with my neighbors here before.... so i can apply some intense and crazy for winnings haha LOL

I still like Plinko though sometimes it makes me bankrupt, but I really like this game, for games after Plinko I thought I liked Hilo

Posted (edited)

Saya sangat menyukai permainannya mines karena sangat menarik dan sangat menyenangkan ketika saya berhasil menebaknya. Hal yang paling saya sukai ketika saya bisa menguangkan dengan untung besar.

Edited by pras111

My favorite game so far is Limbo. It has such wide range of possibilities and a fast betting option which is really useful for hunting large multipliers.  Although video poker came at the same time, it's still not that good for me. haha. I never get my hands on that royal flush. I have wasted too many good card combinations for hunting for it, but still no luck.