Stake Forum
0treb69

What game gives you more profit here?

Featured Comment

HiLo is my game of choice to try for profit but often times as gambling goes it is not always a happy ending. :(

On 11/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, 0treb69 said:

Just Thinking What Games on Stakes Gives player most Profit

Mine is Keno Got hit one time there 400 doge 50x payout and 0.016ltc 17x payout

the game that gives me a lot of advantages is Chartbet and Mines. At that time I had obtained a 1Kx PO at CB with 1K satoshi. Whereas in Mines I get PO around 200x :D

the games that gives the most profit is usually the game you are winning on :) but , besides the obvious.... mines has a 5 million x payout if you can hit it, that would do you a solid

All games gives you profit, but everything depends of how and what do you like to play. There is a games with low payout for big bet amount ( Blackjack, Diamond Poker, Baccarat....) but there is also games with huge payout (Mines, Dice, Chartbet...). So it depends on you and how much can you bet and of course how luck do you are. 😉 

I can say my experience that all games is good for me and I am in most of them in good profit.. 🤑

Well I dont play all the games a lot like others do I only play mines and plinko and I play them a lot. Out of them I would have to say mines gives me the amount of profit that I need or sometimes it gives me more than what is required. I choose certain patterns when trying to make profits ;)

You can also consider to gain profit of the simplest game and most straightforward game of all in Stake which is Dice for a quick result with a multiplier that fits your risk comfort level at an attempt for profitable gains you are looking for!  

On 11/12/2018 at 8:01 PM, 0treb69 said:

Just Thinking What Games on Stakes Gives player most Profit

Mine is Keno Got hit one time there 400 doge 50x payout and 0.016ltc 17x payout

for me its keno hands down,
just feed it chocholate before and during gameplay.... trust me..    

10 minutes ago, zeriko said:

For me it used to be Hilo .. although not anymore.. it's keno now.. I get most profit from the 8 tiles .. and most loser ad Well 😛

keno rules and hilo drools! 
im not sure why people hate on keno so much... 
i mean it not as bad as plinko by any means... its a good girl the keno wwoman... not a slut and a biatch like plinko..

You can opt to try out Mines for the amazing approximately 5 million X multiplier with just 1 satoshi basebet, a winning bet would net you a possible 0.05BTC. 😛