Stake Forum
0treb69

What game gives you more profit here?

Featured Comment

Plinko, when its in the mood to give, Keno is close second. Both games can be very good or very bad, but when they in a giving mood, you can win big in both games. I put Plinko at first because you can win and hit the high multipliers of different pins in one session, which ive managed to do once. That was a great experience finding out it was indeed possible.

According to me, the roulette is more profitable, but when you win you need to know how to get out, if you do not like 0.002 ltc from 0.6 you will lose :)

For me dice is best using auto betting bots and testing new strategies. Apart from that other profitable game for me here on stake is hi-lo..Sometime you can hit big odds on hi-lo unlike other games here.

Dice will give you best profits, and consistently in my opinion. you don't need to multiply your money by any more than 9900x, and the difficulty in hitting some meager payouts on other games is much more than the difficulty in dice. 

Mines is the absolute best for profit no doubt.  I am a big fan of faris's hits on mines.  He's the proof that mines can be your best bet .

roulette, probably the most fair game, but for me was historically keno,... unfortunately from 2019 i feel is harder to win on that game... perhaps is only my perception...

On 1/9/2019 at 7:05 PM, BLXN said:

Dice will give you best profits, and consistently in my opinion. you don't need to multiply your money by any more than 9900x, and the difficulty in hitting some meager payouts on other games is much more than the difficulty in dice. 

I have felt that dice is the hardest game where you can get high payputs since the probability of it hitting a multiplier of 300x is around 12% so to hit a higher one is hard.

for me mines is the most profitabe game cause i have hit many many times  the multiplier 900.3x with the challenge that was once on forum the ''easter egg''! well  every playier has his own ''favorite'' game for example my daughter loves plinko so she hitted many times the bigger multipliers like 1000x    620x  420x 260x etc

5 hours ago, Kate said:

I have felt that dice is the hardest game where you can get high payputs since the probability of it hitting a multiplier of 300x is around 12% so to hit a higher one is hard.

It's like with any game, you can get lucky, or you can lose it all. Most games here have a 1% house edge, so your chance is decent at whichever game you play.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, 0treb69 said:

Just Thinking What Games on Stakes Gives player most Profit

Mine is Keno Got hit one time there 400 doge 50x payout and 0.016ltc 17x payout

Hi-Lo would definitely be my best pick here.

Though, I am used on playing Dice (since I am originally from PD), I find Hi-Lo to give me the most potential of gaining profit, on a low bank roll. :D