Stake Forum
0treb69

What game gives you more profit here?

Featured Comment

Hill and mines would give me the most profit but those games it seems take too much energy from me to play for very long. Inevitably I will get in a streak of losses with those games and will switch. I'm here for fun so I usually end up playing keno or plinko because those games don't require a lot of focus or active attention and have the potential for great profits as well.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:54 AM, rkczilla said:

i go with Hilo to earn most, but lately i have second thoughts on it, seems like its harder then few months before

It's not actually harder but you might get a massive loss streak like I did yesterday when I got about 5 losses betting lower than K or A and yeah, unfortunately I doubled the bet amount on loss which made me lose a whole deposit. I know that it's dump to bet lo on K but I just wanted to open like 4-5 next cards for a cool multiplier.

If only I knew... definitely would not give the answer away on the forums and watch the game get fixed before I can even blink! 

I see some other answers on their highest hit... if so, still trying to hit my first 5digit multiplier - and not being incredibly good at doing that as well. 😨

Posted (edited)

going bacl and reading responses i thought it this would gave made a great poll thread if was original created like that

i wont risk getting negative points in making one hehehe.

but once again.. keno is my #1 moneymaker, but i get lucky wiith plinko too randomly in between games when i play

Edited by Shaniqua

I guess now for most of the people including me the most profitable one would be the new and updated Hi Lo because of one new main feature that they added ie ; Skipping the card :P 

I believe HiLo is the one. Unlimited multiplier... I think. You can keep guessing hi or lo. So yeah. Gotta be HiLo. 

Correct me if i am wrong here. 

Hi lo is a good one if you have very good intuition of what is to come. It is a very hard earning potential to me cause i seem to never get it past 1k multi xD

so the best there is for me as of now is limbo and mines. considering that it can be auto bet with huge multipliers is awesome. I can always go hunting high multipliers with small bankroll and stop on profit if i manage to hit it. although it is time consuming,  it is also well rewarding.

well hilo is money maker there .. and i always hit good payouts when i play .. but i always bust in the end .. :)

i think its hilo .. it just better compared to other games ..

well prety much i pl,ay only hilo so it give nice profit and when i got to doce do liek 1.30x-1.10x i rip all the time doesnt matter low or high i go all in and bust.

I would recomend Hi-Lo if u do small bet like 1% off ur balance and go for bigg multiplayer.

Yololife222

❤️