Stake Forum
0treb69

What game gives you more profit here?

Featured Comment

if for the biggest winnings for me it's still on the plank with a maximum payout of 5k, but in my opinion if you want the biggest payout you can choose hilo or mines with a maximum payout can reach 5mx

from version 1 to the beta.. there is a couple games can be very profitable.. only needs the funds and patience.. for me v1 roulette is still my profitable game to play with low base bets until i gain enough to increase bets 5x more then base..usually start off with 1k 2 numbers.. from that build to a certain amount.. 5k 2 numbers and so fort..v2 can't get it right..btw they need to add remove chips instead of undo..Keno with the upgraded multipliers is beginning to be profitable game to play also..limbo has the potential if into hunting highest 1mx.. that would need the patience and funds that i mentioned..

I used to get the most profits from hilo but since Stake v2 released, it doesn't work for me anymore plus it's kinda annoying so I've got most profits from Limbo and Plinko these days. They literally bugged limbo and plinko and nerfed my old friend hilo :D

To me is HiLo and Plinko.  I better like those where you can have come "interaction" between game and gambler, such as Diamond Poker or Keno where you can change the direction of the game.  Maybe HILO with the "change card" feature also.  Good luck here !

16 minutes ago, cryptofly said:

To me is HiLo and Plinko.  I better like those where you can have come "interaction" between game and gambler, such as Diamond Poker or Keno where you can change the direction of the game.  Maybe HILO with the "change card" feature also.  Good luck here !

Yeah these kind of games where you interact vs the game are pretty cool but could you explain how to do that on Keno? I mean its similar to mines or something.

I am all about Plinko. In every session, I set out to hit the 1000x... and if I don't, sometimes I don't stop reloading until I do. I'm almost 0.4 BTC up lifetime winnings and about 99% of that comes from Plinko! Want to know how I do it? DM me...

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 6.18.45 am.png

9 hours ago, Babagucci said:

I definitely have to say mines foot me. I haven't been able to get more than 140x on Hilo but still trying

i just cant win on mines.... its ridicoulus...

25 minutes ago, davinmark said:

For me its Limbo and Hilo. but most of it i get it from Limbo 

thanks to Stake :D 

Limbo is unplayable at x2... what multiplier are you playing?

if you only want to risk a small amount of money per bet but still have a chance to win a lot.. but are a scaredy cat.. then plinko or keno are the way to go... but if you know what you want and you are willing to take the risk to get it... hilo, mines and dice are the way to go....

Then.. if you are skilled at blackjack or video poker... those will always be your go to. 

good luck in the games.

Hi-LO , Dice and Keno

Hİ-LO - 9000x win 0.009 BTC

Dice - 130x win 0.2 ETH

Keno - 67x win 0.27 ETH and 3x win 0.3 ETH :D

Hi-LO , Dice and Keno

Hİ-LO - 9000x win 0.009 BTC

Dice - 130x win 0.2 ETH

Keno - 67x win 0.27 ETH and 3x win 0.3 ETH :D

Mines was always all for me. Once I found two sites with it, stake was one of them. But still can t find time to play for real bets

On 4/30/2019 at 6:11 PM, kayke94 said:

hi lo made me some crazy profits as did plinko, but hi lo i got the feeling i have more controll over it

yeah those two gameare very volitile imo...  you  just gotta know when to pull out if you know what  ii mean

My most profitable bet... I had just won a full BTC playing HiLo... then I switched up to Plinko.. left .05 and was dropping .001 on 16 pins high risk... in the end.. I nailed it for another full BTC...

It's been downhill from that point on... put those 2 BTCs back in about a week and then another 1.5 BTC since than.. been about a year now...

Lost job, car, etc. etc...

but... I did nail it ... that one day...

that long ago...'

:(((

I need a therapist