Stake Community
fastman

How about StakeLottery every weeken?

Featured Comment

47 minutes ago, fastman said:

Currenlty we're joining stake lottery but how about your thinking if we will have Stake Lottery every weeken?

Maybe, look at the lottery right now, it's more than 100 participants there. It means many people want the lottery too :D 

Just now, lupandina said:

Well, Freebitco running their weekly lottery for years.... And it's still much popular 😂

Well what I mean is, that when people pay 10k sats every week to stake and they do it for 2 months 3 months or longer and dont win a single time (because what are the odds of you winning out of like 200 poeple) they would get frustrated and think its rigged. So they will get bored of it ;)

2 hours ago, lupandina said:

Well, Freebitco running their weekly lottery for years.... And it's still much popular 😂

Yeah, if the stake lottery popular, i'm sure it will running again every week. Let's see.

If a lottery was performed every week, wouldn't that kill the rarity of this special promotion stake offer? I do like variety and Stake are offering just that for everyone, so in my honest opinion, the more mixes that Stake make with their giveaways, the more fun and enjoyable they will be in the long run.

If the prize pool starts at the amount it did for the first one, they should have a daily lottery. Since that wont happen, maybe make the ticket price like 0.0002-0.0005, or whatever, and allow like 50-100 entries. And when that game is over, start a new one. I hope Steve is lookiting...

This seems to be a great idea, it would be even better if there is more winners selected such as consolation prizes not just the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Just now, Etude said:

This seems to be a great idea, it would be even better if there is more winners selected such as consolation prizes not just the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Agreed! Top 15 good idea

Yeah I Think , yes.Nice idea to have Stakelottery every wekkend.And i agree with etude no only 3 prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place.We want more prizes for example 10players claim prizes🙏👍.Good luck  all hope to win 🤑

10 minutes ago, Etude said:

Agreed.  Or random prizes like 11th place 21st place and 31st place.    Gives the underdogs a chance.  

Most of the people would like that and accept it. It’s a good idea having StakeLottery every weekend for example: it starts in Monday and ends in Sunday or Monday again like Challenges, I agree with Etude’s idea too it would be so nice if there are not only 3 winners(like IRL Lottery).