Stake Community
hillowner45

The most efficient way to complete this weeks Keno challenge?

Featured Comment

In this week's challenge we need to hunt for 4 payouts that are equal or greater than 17x using the patterns described in the challenge. This can be quite tiresome due to the nature of RNG and an expected hit rate of a 17x being 0.057% which is approx 1 in 2000 bets, especially if you are manually spam clicking the automated button (Hello carpal tunnel :-) ) What you can do instead is download an auto clicker, set it to one click ever 300 milliseconds. There are many free ones out there, but do your own research. I'm using this one if you wanted to know (https://www.garyshood.com/rsclient/). With these settings you can achieve up to 80 bets/minute and preserve your wrists. Also, if you open up the profit graph you can make it completely afk and just check on it every 10 mins or so for a significant spike in the profit which would indicate that you hit a 17x payout or greater. Then you would go through your bet history for keno, find it and then copy and paste it into the forum. If you have a more efficient method please explain it below, I'm all ears. We should do this for all the challenges each week where possible!

2 minutes ago, Mikehoncho said:

It sounds like it would work, but how is it the most efficient, other than the rate at which you play the game.

I don't have another method, but i feel like you could lose a lot of sats unnecessarily doing it this way.

Bruh did you even read the title? This way of playing keno is solely for completing the challenge, not to make profit. You always enter each challenge with the expectation of losing sats and accepting it. When you are completing a challenge the rate at which you play is the main contributing factor in how quickly you complete the challenge thus making it more or less efficient. And you have to factor in your mindset when playing. The longer you play, the more likely you are to get tilted and do an all in rage bet.

8 minutes ago, hillowner45 said:

Bruh did you even read the title? This way of playing keno is solely for completing the challenge, not to make profit. You always enter each challenge with the expectation of losing sats and accepting it. When you are completing a challenge the rate at which you play is the main contributing factor in how quickly you complete the challenge thus making it more or less efficient. And you have to factor in your mindset when playing. The longer you play, the more likely you are to get tilted and do an all in rage bet.

I did, but perhaps I missed the idea. If you acknowledge you're spending money to finish this, potentially coming out in the red by the end, why complete the challenge? I assumed profiting was the entire idea of the challenges. Is it like getting the trophies on playstation games? or gamer points on xbox? Is it simply being able to say "ez" at the end of the week?

What benefit does it serve you to complete it quickly when you have a week allotted? 

48 minutes ago, Mikehoncho said:

I did, but perhaps I missed the idea. If you acknowledge you're spending money to finish this, potentially coming out in the red by the end, why complete the challenge? I assumed profiting was the entire idea of the challenges. Is it like getting the trophies on playstation games? or gamer points on xbox? Is it simply being able to say "ez" at the end of the week?

What benefit does it serve you to complete it quickly when you have a week allotted? 

haha damn sounds like you were gifted with the ability to multi task. My brain is wired in such a way that i am only able to focus one thing at a time, everything else becomes background noise (the male brain in general LOL). Tunnel vision in a sense which enables us men to excel in one area, while women have the ability to multi task and micro manage. So getting this challenge out of the way as quickly as possible allows me to reset and focus on other more important things, rather than having it linger in the back of my mind throughout the day. mmm if you complete the challenges using the sats you get from posting on the forum the process becomes self sustainable. I won't deny that there are challenges that will rip through you, but the majority of them are achievable. But yeah LOL I don't know who would complete the challenges just to flex on other people rather than pure profit as you said.

40 minutes ago, denjah said:

great idea.

but how do you know if you already hit a letter?

still need to watch every bet.

but it helps not to get tired.

You look at the profit graph for a spike, then go through your bet history to find it.

Edited by hillowner45

I can't even clear the K one, this week keno challenge is quite harder than before. I mean i lost almost all my balance lol, i skip this challenge for this week.

That link auto click is a good method actually, but i don't have balance anymore but thanks for the share!

The thing is the bets are archived in a JSON folder and to open that we need Excel which is hard to get on since most of the torrents sites are being taken down by a lot and some torrent sites are fake which just makes us download a virus filed torrent so its risky. I know we can convert to CSV but the thing is to search in a CSV we need to use Python or have Windows 7 or XP. So if auto ran these for 2 hours then you should go through around 9600 bets to be exact 9700 bets. So unless you have Microsoft Excel its hard.