Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bitman007

Bitcoin will never reach $1,000,000

Featured Comment

Hello Friends , lot of stories , opinion, advice , ignorance, etc. are going in crypto market, and as we know that 99% of people believe #bitcoin will never reach $1,000,000

but it's worth noting that it was not that long ago that 99% of people had never even heard of BTC.

First there was the discovery stage, now we are in the awareness stage and next comes the widespread adoption stage.

What your thinking says  Friends ?

Stay active, update and cool , we are here to win in crypto market.

Thanks

Good Luck 

We never known, even it was 1:billions probability. Depends on market regulations and usage may increase cryptocurrency value.

1 hour ago, flansca said:

We never known, even it was 1:billions probability. Depends on market regulations and usage may increase cryptocurrency value.

Now that would be another question to ask. How possible we think it will reach a billion lol now that i doubt will ever happen. 

I think Bitcoin will price will be 3,000$ For 1Bitcoin.Because in 2days bitcoin has been -1000$😥. Good luck hope btc to be high 1.000.000$

Bitcoin will definitely drop a lot further maybe down to $2000 before it rebounds. Don't quote me on that haha just a gut feeling. As of the possibility to reach a million dollars? I don't see why it won't happen as bitcoin continues to be adopted into the mainstream market.

99% ahh that is a bit extreme. It will never hit 1 million sorry to disappoint yall. Do the math it would be insane. 21.000.000 is the max supply of bitcoin. 1mil for 1 bitcoin? That would be a marketcap of 21.000.000.000.000 But never say never :/

Hell, even to reach $10k again is very hard to do. $1,000,000 per bitcoin? maybe it will happen on the next 50 years :/ 

At beggining of btc, nobody thinks btc will reach over $10k but thats already happen,, It might be super hard to reach $1m tought.