Stake Forum
Paecga129

Have you made good friends at Stake ?

Featured Comment

Yes, I’ve made many good friends but in the same time I’ve made twice fake friends which keep you for their interest(you know what I mean, beg you, get loans don’t pay them or only want tips from you).

I have many friends in Stake which are from my country or have my nationality, those are the guys which I speak everyday when I join Stake, or even speak with them in Telegram, Facebook and other social networks... Some of them I know IRL too

Yes there are a very select few on here I would consider friends, or acquaintances. Would be nice to meet them irl but I don't think so under the current circumstances. I rate my friends based on the ability to respond intelligently in a conversation (bonus points for humor/sarcasm), few to none passive gestures, and how shared are our goals (e.g. chasing a challenge, specific withdraw amount, etc)

Sad to say in a constant chatroom of 800+ players most are so desperate for the few cents they immediately go to my list of "people I'll never consider friends, ever".

Ive made some friends alot at the start, and then had fights like i would with my irl friends lol. Theres some that ive grown apart but then theres some that we didnt get along at the start but now do. haha. But ive met some very interesting people in chat, but my favorite are the ones that have stayed around the longest and have always stayed the same person they were from the start. 

36 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

The best sorts of friends are the ones that stay true to themselves and to be true to others. It's important in my books, if people start being someone else, then that's not the way it should be... I don't know if that makes sense but it's important that people just be who they are rather then pretending to be something their not.

Yes it is important because its a matter of trust. We trust we are who we say we are. So if someone says they love and care about people but disregard or put down the poor and in need or turn away from someone asking for someone to talk to. Well then either they are not being true to themselves or they aren't being true to you. Either way something like that should make you doubt who they are. because it paints a picture of them in your mind that does not look real. 

When something like that happens i always question the person so that they can clarify or put something into perspective but usually the person will get upset at me for pointing it out and not answer any of my questions. leaving me to think ok one their cowards and two they arent mature enough to be worth my time. 

Well to be honest I have made like 3 good and close Friends and some people are just regular Friends and I have a lot of Friends who sees me as a benefit to be Friends with I usually try to ignore them but then I feel guilty and respond sometimes. But hopefully I make more Friends who are like real ones.

10 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

That is true @irawk0 lot's of players just want to make money and look at people as "money bags" so they can get what they want. Just to clarify, "money bags" doesn't mean friendship. Friendship is so much more, like talking about your life and vise versa. 

Feels, like some people looking at this like at work O.o Working as "rented friends" for lonely "money bags" :D

If you are a regular on chat or have been here since Stake first opened then you probably know who i am and also who bigmann23 is.  There are many people that we talk to almost everyday but there are a select few that we would consider to be some of our best friends and even our family.  When you spend as much time in chat as i have in the past few years you form close bonds with people even though we've had never met face to face . Some of my friends here know more about me and care more than anyone in my life.  Well yesterday Bigmann23 and i had the pleasure of meeting one of our dearest  sweetest friends for the first time face to face and it was a moment that i will cherish forever.  We finally got to meet our friend Badger and I finally got to give her a long awaited  big hug and just sit and chat without all the typing and it was nice. Thank you Badger for being an amazing friend. 

So my question is have any of you met any of your Stake friends face to face for the first time?

nope but someday i will! im sure of it! btw you and badger are some flawless looking individuals! 🤪❤❤😍😍😍😍🤯🤯👌👌👌🌡🌡🌡🌡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ohh lala!!!! haha love ya bmg!