Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Mistake

9800x is impossible?

Featured Comment

You mean 9900x on dice right? I've seen many players hitting that multiplier, I've also tried to hit that 9900x on dice with doge coin but no luck. But when I'm playing on dice without hunting, I can see 0.00 and 100.00 roll. 

19 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

You mean 9900x on dice right? I've seen many players hitting that multiplier, I've also tried to hit that 9900x on dice with doge coin but no luck. But when I'm playing on dice without hunting, I can see 0.00 and 100.00 roll. 

Yup i hunt 9800x or 9900x with all coins nothing happen then :D 

Just now, KiXxnTRiXx said:

9800x playing what? Anything is possible without specifics, so yes Mistake.. It is very possible! Infact, i'm thiking of doing it now.. There i thought about it 9800x.. i win!

its dice :D kix

2 hours ago, Mistake said:

Hello there anybody hit 9800x? how many rolls? and howmuch minimum bets? i try hit that Impossible to hit :D 

It's possible to hit 9800x but yeah it's not easy. I saw some bet before that hit 9800x.

Hunting a 9900x is one of those things when you are not looking for it intentionally it will pop up 2 maybe 3 times within 500 rolls. Blind luck is the only way for this one. All the pre-rolls in the world ain't gonna help you hunt for it.

Spoiler
On 11/17/2018 at 2:39 AM, Mistake said:

Hello there anybody hit 9800x? how many rolls? and howmuch minimum bets? i try hit that Impossible to hit :D 

9800  happens now and then, but the thing is that when smone rolls a 0 or a 100 they dont ussaly hunt for it xD , so they dont get it, 

Hi! ah lala, the x9900 hunt! what a pain, I try I don't know how many times and I only succeeded once and by doing anything because I lost a big bet so I got angry and I put x9900 with 100 Satoshi and it passed! otherwise by wanting it I never had it!
mission impossible? no I don't think so but with a good bankroll and leaving losing as soon as you lose and if you bet well you won't be able to make many rolls then almost no chance of getting it and if you bet small even if you didn't really make a profit!
finally the hunt for delirium not for the jackpot!
Good luck to all!!!🍀
bye!👍

23 minutes ago, Rumpelstitskin said:

Maybe with 0 - easy))) who knows) Anyway if I catch it with 0 i will cry much)

Yeah, just do some prerolls with 0 bet, once you feel it will hit, bet it with your coins.