Stake Community
Mistake

9800x is impossible?

Featured Comment

i hit it twice within 1000 rolls the other day while dice was left on auto xD it's possible- but you have to know where to look in the seed.. it can be difficult, unless you just start from the beginning of a seed with 1 satoshi, and raise every 1000 bets (or so) i don't really have the patience for it all the time, but it's nice to turn a little into a lot every so often. :D

Hi! As for my opinion х9800 easier x1000 in plinko and especially X100 keno!))) I often play this x and quite well. The biggest winning bet was 28 satosh and just a big losing 100 satosh (it was the collapse of my balance).This is a very good x suggest. But it is necessary to stop in time or you lose everything and not to overstate the bet!

It is definitely not impossible but it would just take alot of time and will only happen once in a blue moon as it is either a dice roll of perfect 0 or exactly 100 which qualifies as 9800x.

Well realistically though if you have all the time in the world to spare and endless patience, it is possible to hit it multiple times even if this dice multiplier of 9800x is all that is being focused on. :P