BadG

Keno challenge is very hard?

Featured Comment

Hey friends It's me BadG.

Today i wanna ask you people for the "Keno" Challenge

Is it hard for you to complete the challenge? I never completed a word i tried so  many rolls and never caught 17x.

I saw to many people completed challenge, but i wanna know after how many rolls they did that.?

Any seed to complete that challenge?

I do agree its hard but if you see how many people entered its less compared to the other challenge Diamond Poker one. So if less people you get a bigger split from the pool which makes up for the time you have put into hitting the particular bet. Even if it's hard you get a bigger payout than what you get from the easier one.

Obviously it is hard, challenges are meant to be :) But in the end if you do complete it, you will get a bigger reward if the challenge is harder and less people join, because the pool is higher

15 minutes ago, Kate said:

I do agree its hard but if you see how many people entered its less compared to the other challenge Diamond Poker one. So if less people you get a bigger split from the pool which makes up for the time you have put into hitting the particular bet. Even if it's hard you get a bigger payout than what you get from the easier one.

I completed the diamond poker challenge  in 5 minutes is very easy :)

Well challenges are usually made to be hard. This week's keno challenge isn't really hard. I think it usually takes 5,000 or 6,000 rolls. That is the average for the challenges, one time I lasted 25,000 rolls in a plinko one. (That really sucked).

1 hour ago, BadG said:

Hey friends It's me BadG.

Today i wanna ask you people for the "Keno" Challenge

Is it hard for you to complete the challenge? I never completed a word i tried so  many rolls and never caught 17x.

I saw to many people completed challenge, but i wanna know after how many rolls they did that.?

Any seed to complete that challenge?

God damn it is crazy hard... K & N were a cakewalk, rolled successfully within 25 rolls for both of them. 

I wish I could say the same for E & O.

O was slightly better in comparison to the devil’s spawn, E, honest to god.

Before attempting this challenge, I did not expect to sit in front of my computer for a good 5 - 6 hours, staring at autoplay Keno at fastest speed (wishing it could go faster). 

I almost gave up when hunting these challenges busted me a couple of times as I was initially hunting at a higher bet value.

Keno reigned in my ego and made me bet like a good boy at the minimum of 100 Satoshis. 🤯

The challenges shouldn’t be that easy as they are I think, but Stake gives you the chance to complete those challenges so easy. In my opinion Keno challenge it’s not easy this week and that’s good for the plagers who completed it they will get bigger prizes, I see many players complete the challenges nowadays because they are easy asf. About the diamond poker one that’s the easiest challenge I’ve seen.

I made only 100 rolls and completed the diamond poker challenge that’s so easy, I didn’t complete the Keno one.

Edited by griffinreynolds

11 minutes ago, Rrahim said:

finaly i finish but i need 1200 roll to finish keno challage is rly hard 

1200 rolls to finish current keno challenge isn't bad. Some peoples take more thn 5000 roll to finish, i did that with arround 4k rolls 😂

17 minutes ago, Rrahim said:

finaly i finish but i need 1200 roll to finish keno challage is rly hard 

1200 actually is already good tbh, i heard people need more than that to finish the challenge.

Imagine every week I posted: Challenge X easy - Got any good seed, how many rolls did it take you? What did you think of this challenge? I took 1000 rolls, how about you?

Posts like these are simply spam that should not be allowed. Stake has a chat if you want to discuss this type of thing.

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Imagine every week I posted: Challenge X easy - Got any good seed, how many rolls did it take you? What did you think of this challenge? I took 1000 rolls, how about you?

Posts like these are simply spam that should not be allowed. Stake has a chat if you want to discuss this type of thing.

Yeah, I was just writing this to this guy too 😂 You were faster than me xD

60-70% of the people here are doing spams like these posts. I don’t know but Stake needs a bit more mods members to prevent these guys make spam only to get some post counts or some satoshis.

This should be stopped by Stake, maybe it would be better to post something valuable which is not related to Stake than these ones everyday every week every minute.

@chrisconn63 you don’t see it as spam? Really man? Posting every week same topics isn’t boring?

Why you post same topics every week instead of posting something that is related to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum like the post yesterday or when it was a guy posted for the the guy which bought 1 Milion Litecoins? If you’ve seen it it’s a good topic and I would rather post it than the same topics you’re saying.

At first it’s spam, second is boring seeing same topics everyday and third is a violation of rules.

To anyone still trying to hunt this : you can run the autobet and after some time just search through the bet archives for the 17x payout and copy paste that and do this for all the words.  

The statistics are all there on Keno regarding winning percentages. If you are too lazy to do the math, here is the gist: One 17x every 1.8k rolls.

This means you would need on average 1800 x 4 or 7200 rolls to finish challenge. Most people give up not because it's hard in the sense it'll bust you (you will lose a bit but alot of the bets will actually break you even or only slight losses, I've also heard people actually profiting hunting a specific letter etc) but because the entire time you have to stare at the screen and that's alot of time invested. Would love a bot that can do this lol but alas...

P.S. This should be posted in Keno section since it is about Keno...

Hi badG! it's the same thing no way to get a letter out and yet I tried several and for a week two to three times a day the maximum I did was 6 hits, rage😤!!!! so I dropped the case but like you I'm curious to know how long and how many rolls it took the others who succeeded to do it all? because even with luck you have to do some tricks!
good luck badG if you want to do this challenge before it's over!!!🍀👍
bye!

For the challenge being "very hard", a lot of people hit it...

It's a decent challenge and keno doesnt just eat your balance so it should be possible to hit it in a few days :) (Not if youre banned though ;))