Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
SUPREMOCOC

Ripple Continues to Rebound, While Most Major Cryptocurrencies See Mil

Featured Comment

After seeing a small rebound yesterday, the largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is very slightly down over the past 24 hours. As of press time, Bitcoin is down less than 1 percent on the day and trading at $5,560. The major cryptocurrency has seen some volatility during the day, with its price declining to as low as $5,490, while its intraday high reached $,5,616.

According to Bloomberg's research arm Bloomberg Intelligence, the cryptocurrency market “drama” is “just starting,” with analysts predicting that Bitcoin’s price would take a further dip to as low as $1,500. Such a decline would mean a 70 percent drop from current market levels, while Bitcoin has already lost more than 60 percent of its value over the year.

Link to the information: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-continues-to-rebound-while-most-major-cryptocurrencies-see-mild-wave-of-red

Hi! ooohhhhh don't talk about unfortunate, please!
everyone including me hopes it doesn't fall too much or it will hurt!
I still believe in it but it's sure that December and January to see until June it will be hot!! after that it should come back to a correct level! hopefully!

12 hours ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

Hi! ooohhhhh don't talk about unfortunate, please!
everyone including me hopes it doesn't fall too much or it will hurt!
I still believe in it but it's sure that December and January to see until June it will be hot!! after that it should come back to a correct level! hopefully!

Well, btc is going down again, that's why it's a good moment to buy some btc. Just as a Christmas present.