Stake Forum
BadG

Which is better to use ?!

Featured Comment

Hello friends It's me again BadG.Today i will make a question for you .

The question is "Which is better to use " for saving our money :Bank account or on the vault.

For me I think It's better to use on the Bank accounts because if we forgot the password of our email we cannot confirm withdrawal !

So what about you people !? xD 

Thanks by BadG

better to use vault.. in my opinion because if you get hacked and you have something in your vault they need to know your password aswell of your email to get that, or if they just hack your bank account they can just tip it away unless you have 2FA 

Probably saving the amount using the newly introduced Vault would be safer especially when your account is coupled up with 2fa security.

Edited by Etude

I guess that I'll stick to Vault as I don't think it is really possible to forget your email's password. (only if you don't use it at all, but I don't know anyone who isn't using at all any email service and is over 18)

Stake is better than having any wallet on any site due to the veeery low fees and also I don't have to move the balance  from stake to wallet and back and forth and so on and lose pretty much due to fees. I'd just better have it all in stake and whenever I need to withdraw some BTC or something I just withdraw the money to the desired address and that's it :D

It depends on how often you withdraw and how much security you want. IMO the vault offers much more security because you need the Stake password, email password, 2fa key i.e. your cell phone. Whereas a bank, you only have your password, and possibly a 2fa code. 

For me, I prefer the vault due to the increased security.

Well there is no question that a bank account can beat the vault. I would have to go with the vault for safety purposes. If you really need extra security then deposit the funds into your bank account and then to vault and keep your bank account unknown and very secure put 2fa also on it. 

> if we forgot the password of our email we cannot confirm withdrawal 

huh? How can you forget the password to your email? What if you forget the password to stake account and your email. lol 

8 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

> if we forgot the password of our email we cannot confirm withdrawal 

huh? How can you forget the password to your email? What if you forget the password to stake account and your email. lol 

Even if someone forgot their password, many emails come with a good recovery process. Many emails make you sign up with a phone number and link all your accounts together. 

On 11/20/2018 at 12:59 PM, williamshennie9 said:

It depends on how often you withdraw and how much security you want. IMO the vault offers much more security because you need the Stake password, email password, 2fa key i.e. your cell phone. Whereas a bank, you only have your password, and possibly a 2fa code. 

For me, I prefer the vault due to the increased security.

i agree with this, i think its the best way to secure ur moiney