Stake Forum
wry

So many ways to get free coins on Stake, what's your favorite?

Where do you get most of your "free" Stake coins?  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What is the main source of your promotional "free" coins from Stake?

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Rains from Support/Moderators
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Other Official Stake Contests
    • Coupon Codes
  2. 2. Setting aside how much you have received, what is your favorite source of promotional "free" coins from Stake?

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Coupon Codes
  3. 3. Finally, what sources of promotional coins do you spend time pursuing? (pick up to THREE)

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Coupon Codes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 04:31 AM

Featured Comment

One thing that has really struck me is all the different avenues Stake currently has to get coins to its loyal users. 

Most users first stop is usually the faucet, and while it has been greatly reduced, it's still up!  Of course, there are always supports and mods doing contests or tipping users.  Usually after a day or two on Stake you discover the forums, which features pay to post, and I've seen some huge balance run up here!  However, what probably brought you to the forum at first was the weekly challenges, e.g. get XXX in XXX pattern, which has its own charms and frustrations!  And then Stake ups the ante with an automated rain-bot (really a rake bot though) that shows up on a regular basis and distributes coins to chatters.  Plus you never know when there will be a fun coupon code waiting for you in your inbox!  It really is astounding.

So I thought it would be fun to make a little poll.  The first question is where do you think you've gotten the MOST coins from.  The second question is which source do you think is the most fun - e.g. do you like playing the faucet while you chat, making forum posts, hunting challenges, or just playing your own way while rain bot rains on your head!  The third question just lets you select your three favorites, since I doubt any of us like just one of them!

Anyway, thanks for doing the poll and as always leave your comments and thoughts below!

Ich’s most came off from challenges. I like hunting them.

from time to time I get „super active“ on forum (for my standards) ... but not really up to it to be honest.

Stake offers a lot of free money and.. well.. what else we gotta say than „thank you“!

Edited by CaptainLorca

Personally I like posting in the forum not only do you get paid to do so but i have gained so much insight and knowledge about crypto currency from reading posts.

I also enjoy the promotional  challenges from time to time 

44 minutes ago, bmg said:

Personally I like posting in the forum not only do you get paid to do so but i have gained so much insight and knowledge about crypto currency from reading posts.

I also enjoy the promotional  challenges from time to time 

From time to time meaning all the time?  😜

I never knew you were into using the forum, that’s pretty neat to see that you are! 

📡 Sent from outter space to my fellow friend bmg 

4 hours ago, wry said:

One thing that has really struck me is all the different avenues Stake currently has to get coins to its loyal users. 

Most users first stop is usually the faucet, and while it has been greatly reduced, it's still up!  Of course, there are always supports and mods doing contests or tipping users.  Usually after a day or two on Stake you discover the forums, which features pay to post, and I've seen some huge balance run up here!  However, what probably brought you to the forum at first was the weekly challenges, e.g. get XXX in XXX pattern, which has its own charms and frustrations!  And then Stake ups the ante with an automated rain-bot (really a rake bot though) that shows up on a regular basis and distributes coins to chatters.  Plus you never know when there will be a fun coupon code waiting for you in your inbox!  It really is astounding.

So I thought it would be fun to make a little poll.  The first question is where do you think you've gotten the MOST coins from.  The second question is which source do you think is the most fun - e.g. do you like playing the faucet while you chat, making forum posts, hunting challenges, or just playing your own way while rain bot rains on your head!  The third question just lets you select your three favorites, since I doubt any of us like just one of them!

Anyway, thanks for doing the poll and as always leave your comments and thoughts below!

Before I had read the post i saw coupon code on the poll and was baffled. Where do I find such codes I wondered! The I saw the email part lol.

I think trivia should have been up there as a lot of giveaways are done that way.

My favorite was chasing challenges, and official Stake Contest. From those that I mention, I can get like 2-6$ per challenge/contest. If you win that contest, it would be a bonus.

Challenge too, if that week has a Tier challenge. 

Who is the person that not liking a Free Coins ? I really like them, all of the polls.

But, the most profit income was challenge and Stake contest.

I would prefer is Challenges since one they are fun to hunt and you share the same burden with some of the players who are hunting for it. Like for the tetris challenge i and @Owl182 knows how hard it was to hunt the challenges together xD 

6 hours ago, davinmark said:

I prefer challange on every weeks

because there is 2 challange in every weeks, and its really fun to hunt and do the challange

And the rewards also good, if less people finish the challenge, the rewards also more bigger :D 

Definitely my best way to get free coins is from either rainbot or challenges :) from rainbot it's random but sometimes you also get alot for example I saw 300 doge rain, and on challenges you get even more