Stake Forum
wry

So many ways to get free coins on Stake, what's your favorite?

Where do you get most of your "free" Stake coins?  

42 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What is the main source of your promotional "free" coins from Stake?

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Rains from Support/Moderators
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Other Official Stake Contests
    • Coupon Codes
  2. 2. Setting aside how much you have received, what is your favorite source of promotional "free" coins from Stake?

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Coupon Codes
  3. 3. Finally, what sources of promotional coins do you spend time pursuing? (pick up to THREE)

• Faucet
    • Forum Posts
    • Rain Bot
    • Challenges
    • Twitter Give Aways
    • Coupon Codes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 04:31 AM

Featured Comment

I love trivias... especially themed trivias like the hosted ones by Robear. 

The reactionary/common answers/insider’s info Trivias - not so much. 

Then there are the weekly challenges (frustrating as hell sometimes) and Stake giveaways (calling you out @Etude) that with a little luck... can make the effort of spending all this time on Stake slightly better. 

P.S. Giveaways/Contests seem to be slowly reducing in numbers... and increasing in amounts? Hopefully this trend stays, giving everyone a share of the pie. 

My favorite is the forum challenges, it's fun to hunt and I always look forward to the new challenges every week (not all challenges are fun though ex. Plinko x1000). 😂

Rainbot comes second because it adds balance when I chat and wager enough.

These makes Stake my favorite gambling site.

As of now probably making satoshis off the forum, though it takes work too. 😛

Wait what? You can actually get free coins in Stake?:O I usually bust my salaries there:D. Anyways I prefer getting free coins by multiplying small amounts like 30-40k trying to raise it like x30 or something. But since there are plenty other options in the pole, I prefer the coupon codes while you do absolutely nothing more than claiming some coins. Also, I mostly spend more time on forum posts while I'm trying to reach 1000 post count getting some rewards just for having fun discussing and killing some spare boring time.

Nothing beats waking up in the morning only to be greeted by Stake's email offer with generous Vip Bonus to be redeemed. Lol!xD

Really makes my day for sure. At least my $ is well spent(lost) on a site that bothers and cares about their loyalties. Awesome gesture from Stake which has gained my full respect and loyalty.  

It was really many ways to get free coins . I like coins from rainbot and trivia games , bust somethimes rainbot joke with 105 satoshi rain. I would like streamers giveaways too. Faucet is very incase for now. If my last chance is faucet i try one two and go to ATM to deposit some coins

Challenges and rain definitely, I love sharing my experiences and knowledge with other people, see what I like a bit of crypts because this is really satisfying, personally, the game of my favorite pages.

😍

On 3/14/2019 at 6:35 AM, Absentt said:

May I ask why the poll has been closed? @wry

Probably because the number of participants have been fulfilled or because it was a timed poll so after a few hours or days it gets closed automatically. But you could reply here regarding the question ;) 

Challenges and roll hunts  are the best! it feels so good to finally hit the roll or bet you're looking for.

Also, these challenges help us communicate with each other like asking how the other one's hunt is going, etc.

Although of course there are times that you spend more than what you wagered, so although this is hell lot of fun, there are also risks.

My second favorite is forum rewards. This is the way to earn some sats for betting (a lot better than rainbot or faucet pricewise) and fun to know ideas from different players.

You can really get free coins out of stake?:O I thought we only bust. I mean, my favourite way is those telegram challenges while you can get up to 2 ETH just for betting less than 1$, I mean, which site does stuff like that everyday free? Also forum to stake to high multipliers like 10x is a cool way to make some withdrawals aswel.

On 11/21/2018 at 7:01 AM, imaginary said:

from

Holy shiiit are you serious? 0.04 btc?! I'm interested to try these challenges... how do I get started? Anyone?