Jump to content
Stake Community
Levt211

Whats your dice strategy ?

Featured Comment

I like to keep it simple in Dice and play 2.2x multiplier with a 100% increase on loss. It get can pretty dangerous when the initial basebet is too high since its a flatout martingale strategy with slight increase of profit in the next winning bet when the losses stacks up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! so I tested several techniques (in automatic)
-y' has the basic la martinguale with multiplier x2, basebet has 25 Satoshi and 100% on loss!!!!
-I recently tested a technique that I read on a topic, put in x100 or x99, basebet at 20, and leave at 20 on 50 rolls and then pass to 40 on 20 rolls, then 80 on 30 rolls and finally 160 on 40 rolls if the x100 still does not pass to 140 rolls or you stop or you continue climbing 50 by 50 all the 30 rolls arrived at 300 rolls obviously you have to be careful it starts to be tight! but generally it goes before anyway! but well I tested it with etherum I went from 500k to 1,350mil and and I ate the red river...I lost everything!XD! but it still pays with luck and a big bankroll!
-and the last one I tested recently always in automatic is x1.80, basebet at 100 and 125% on loss! it's the same thing it was at the beginning but I had the river and BAM back to zero!
Of course I tested a lot of other ones but except if I had a big bankroll I always crashed with or without supervision!
my conclusion is that there is nothing better than the manual, it's long that's for sure and we're not safe from massive red either but the control is total and as long as we don't try to miss these losses or want to win so we can easily win!
and also put on average 30 to 60% of these earnings once or several times a day on the vault!!!! 
that's my personal opinion of course!!!
good luck to all and if you have any paid technique proposed I listen to you!
hi!!! 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats the autobetting dice strategy im using so far but it takes like 3minutes to raise up to  0.01 - 0.1 each bet so i just gotta stop autobetting before it busts. Would say ive got lots of profits on using it.

.Screenshot_1.png.a7034759099a15a134d4bc11ead43ed4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Thats the autobetting dice strategy im using so far but it takes like 3minutes to raise up to  0.01 - 0.1 each bet so i just gotta stop autobetting before it busts. Would say ive got lots of profits on using it. 

.Screenshot_1.png.a7034759099a15a134d4bc11ead43ed4.png

I don't understand it. Can you explain it more please. Good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DancerCat said:

I don't understand it. Can you explain it more please. Good luck :)

Sure, as you can see on each bet no matter loss or win it goes up 11.1 so upon base bet is much higher, for example 0.001 you gotta stop autobetting once you see profits on live stats.Depens on your balance so if your btc balance is 0.01 you gotta stop when u see profits before base bet goes more than 0.001. Hope this might help.

Edited by FotisNt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FotisNt said:

Sure, as you can see on each bet no matter loss or win it goes up 11.1 so upon base bet is much higher, for example 0.001 you gotta stop autobetting once you see profits on live stats.Depens on your balance so if your btc balance is 0.01 you gotta stop when u see profits before base bet goes more than 0.001. 

Yeah. I saw increase on both sides. Just haven't understand when to stop. Thank you. Nice strat to try :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok I see your strategy fostisNt! but I admit that I don't quite understand it! on your capture I see your bet of 100 satoshi ca ok but then you put the multiplier on x1.11 and below 90 ca ok but on the other hand you put 11.1% on win and 11.1% on loss?
so my question is;
-what is your total bankroll overdue?
-you bet 100 sato that will increase by 11.1% with each win so it must climb quickly I grant you but when you fall on more than 90 what happens quite often in fact you come on with all your bet that you made with the 11.1% at each win so you can end up with an astronomical bet that you just won on the red and it goes up only 11.1% so 1/10 tenth of what you had when you arrived on the red so if you had made 100k you start again from 10k so you must do almost everything over?
-and if you fall twice on the red line you only have a thousand left, then how do you manage?
Sorry I may have forgotten to take a calculation into account or something else but what I understand when I read it is the calculation I have!
so answer me because I must be missing something or I don't know!
I thank you and good luck for the rest!
hi see you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

ok I see your strategy fostisNt! but I admit that I don't quite understand it! on your capture I see your bet of 100 satoshi ca ok but then you put the multiplier on x1.11 and below 90 ca ok but on the other hand you put 11.1% on win and 11.1% on loss?
so my question is;
-what is your total bankroll overdue?
-you bet 100 sato that will increase by 11.1% with each win so it must climb quickly I grant you but when you fall on more than 90 what happens quite often in fact you come on with all your bet that you made with the 11.1% at each win so you can end up with an astronomical bet that you just won on the red and it goes up only 11.1% so 1/10 tenth of what you had when you arrived on the red so if you had made 100k you start again from 10k so you must do almost everything over?
-and if you fall twice on the red line you only have a thousand left, then how do you manage?
Sorry I may have forgotten to take a calculation into account or something else but what I understand when I read it is the calculation I have!
so answer me because I must be missing something or I don't know!
I thank you and good luck for the rest!
hi see you soon!

Well thanks for you reply. As i already mentioned its quiet too dangerous with a balance less than 0.1 so you gotta keep it low. For example you can make 30-50k sats and stop autobetting, then play an other game trying to make those 50k x20etc. Once it fails start betting on that strat til you get another 50k, I guess you will get a worthy hit overtime. Using that strategy targeting high ammounts you get an 90 % of busting. The whole point is to keep it low, there isnt a strategy which can make you high ammounts as ive heard. Sorry if i missed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple martingale on 90% win with 300% on loss and if I win 4 times, I'll go back to base balance :D The only thing is that I do some prerolls (like 10-15). I have also tried on 2x, but it surely is a faster balance eater and I didn't get as much profit as with the current strat which lasts longer and doesn't eat that much of the balance :D

I'm still figuring out a way to do it even better, but I can't really find it. My maths are rusty 😂:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh,  no, no, no, you didn't miss anything. Don't worry about it.
It's just that all the strategies or techniques I tested or observed that put a percentage on win made you win very quickly but lose so fast!! so there are not many people who tell me to make a profit in this way it makes me curious to know how you do!
Do you think you could make a little video that I see from the beginning to the collection how you do it so I would see and understand much better! if it doesn't bother you of course?
I love innovative ideas especially when she doesn't talk about the Martinguale! XD
It's up to you to see fotis!?!!!! I don't want to seriously disturb you!!!
hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

Oh,  no, no, no, you didn't miss anything. Don't worry about it.
It's just that all the strategies or techniques I tested or observed that put a percentage on win made you win very quickly but lose so fast!! so there are not many people who tell me to make a profit in this way it makes me curious to know how you do!
Do you think you could make a little video that I see from the beginning to the collection how you do it so I would see and understand much better! if it doesn't bother you of course?
I love innovative ideas especially when she doesn't talk about the Martinguale! XD
It's up to you to see fotis!?!!!! I don't want to seriously disturb you!!!
hi!

Hey, disturb? Of course u dont , no way you should worry about it, searching for strategies is like a hobby to me. I will update a video soon showing much more clearly what do i mean once by balance gets higher. Well martingale workde for me aswell giving me the safest strategy ive ever discovered through my researches. I will let you know when ill upload a video with a couple of strategies that worked for me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My strategy is getting a high balance and doing alot of prerolls, and when I feel it I go allin on 1.2x or less to get some profit, and then just repeat it untill I get to my goal. it's a safe way to make profit but if you get unlucky it all could be gone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My strategy is completely random which is why I probably lose a lot , lol dice is not my game , good luck I hope you find a stat that works and you win big ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after playing dice for so long, i don't really think there is one strategy, nor should you stick to one - unless your aim is to play for a % increase of balance in a daily session. every payout has its intricacies, unfortunately, as well as its pitfalls. play smart, diversify. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Previously I have stated that I usually like to play 2.2x multiplier with 100% increase on loss, lately I find that in the worst unlucky red streaks it can be very fatal to the balance so in my opinion a estimated basebet of approximately 100 satoshis can be considered semi safe if you want to try this out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!I play at 76%, with a balance of 900K satosh rises perfectly, with a drawdown increase by two,but not immediately, you first need to make a few bets after the drawdown.You can try this strategy if of course have not tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bonet777 said:

Hi there!I play at 76%, with a balance of 900K satosh rises perfectly, with a drawdown increase by two,but not immediately, you first need to make a few bets after the drawdown.You can try this strategy if of course have not tried.

what do you  mean by drawdown? 
                                  
like lower the wager amount or the chance you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×