Stake Forum
Steve

Stake Discord!

Featured Comment

I was very disappointed with the discord, let's hope that this time the duration is longer, because this is one of the best giveways of the site, prize of 5 usd every 1 hour you can not find nowhere !! just here at Stake

The giveaway currently in the Stake discord is pretty nice but could be better with more prizes and frequency. ;)

On 11/21/2018 at 10:31 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I'm so glad Stake is running Discord giveaways again! I hope this time it stays up, I'll keep my fingers crosses :D

does anyone know if the discord giveawasys will continue after the new year? 
does it have an end date?              

1 hour ago, Shaniqua said:

does anyone know if the discord giveawasys will continue after the new year? 
does it have an end date?              

No, it will probably run indefinitely (unless it gets shut down again). But at the moment it is going strong!

I really wish there would be a limit or timer on winnning.. It's frustrating and unmotivating watching the same players win, sometimes even back to back, while some of us thats been clicking all day, cant evn win 1. its discouraging to even continue.

18 minutes ago, firenine said:

I've joined yesterday but now I cant see the channel and when I click the link to join again it says "Invalid Invite".

Anyone can help me?

If you are in 100 servers you will get "invalid invite" when you click a new link. It currently works for me so try leaving a server and clicking the link I posted again.

5 hours ago, Steve said:

If you are in 100 servers you will get "invalid invite" when you click a new link. It currently works for me so try leaving a server and clicking the link I posted again.

I've got access to Stake Discord server again! Thanks!

Edited by firenine | update in the discord access status