Stake Forum
LQID

Favorite video game? Answer can't be Fortnite, ty :)

Featured Comment

I used to play League of Legends long time ago, but after a time i stopped playing it got boring, now i'm usually playing PUBG OR CS:GO

Name your favorite video game you like to play!

I used to play SAMP(Gta San Andreas Multiplayer) in my past where I’ve played the roleplay mode, teamdeathmatch mode and the deathmatch one.

I was a scripter/programmer in that game too where I had my own servers in MySQL systems and other ones.

I’ve played CSGO and CS 1.6 too, I used to play zombie mode, deathrun(most of the time) and the normal one(public).

Favourites are by tell tale games esp walking dead and the wolf among us. So sad they got liquidated man, didn't get to see season 4 get completed :( But best of all time for me would be bioshock, the game is a masterpiece. But I did have my runescape, dota and league phases don't worry haha.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I play League of Legends from time to time, but used to play Runescape, Diablo and World of Warcraft. Have tried Dota and Hon and didn't really enjoy it for long. Big fan of CoD: MW2 xD 

What server and rank on League of Legends mate? :) 

I played Dota 2 for 6 years until now and spend my time like 5000 hours. I also playing Monster Hunter games, but only ending the story. Well, I already played many games, but only Dota 2 was my longest game that I play in lifetime. 

2 minutes ago, flansca said:

I played Dota 2 for 6 years until now and spend my time like 5000 hours. I also playing Monster Hunter games, but only ending the story. Well, I already played many games, but only Dota 2 was my longest game that I play in lifetime. 

yes dota 2 is likely game to play but now its booring 

First choice is either chess or poker. I know both don't really count as video games but honestly both are much more fun to play/watch. I've been addicted to Negreanu's poker plays on youtube, and can recommend chess24 channel for chess analysis.

Aside from that... Runescape until EoC then OSRS.

I used to play Special Force and Point Blank when I was on my senior year in high school. I was influenced by my friends to play it then got hooked after sometime to the point that everyday after school I am playing for at least 2 hours. I just stopped playing when I got busy in college.

8 minutes ago, Katarina said:

I haven't played many video games, but fav ones would be Hearthstone (which I haven't played in a while) and Pubg. I dare say Pubg is the game most played in the office. :D The atmosphere is so tense then. :D 

Umm maybe give your username ? Xd so maybe we can play ?