Stake Forum
LQID

Favorite video game? Answer can't be Fortnite, ty :)

Featured Comment

Hello, first of all answer cant be fortnite because of the shotgun "nerf" while you could delete a whole team just by changing between weapons specially shotguns. My current favourite game is league of legends, even more when i did hit master tier on eune server. I used to be a "pro" player on call of duty MW4 long time ago before people forget it .Won many tournaments online or on intertnet cafe's in my area :D. It still remains my favourite game even if i stopped playing a long time ago so i hope it will be remastered and i will be back on top10 aswell.

Edited by FotisNt

Used to be DotA, DotA 2 as I appreciate games which have a high level of competitiveness tied in. 

It’s strange how I personally don’t think much of them being in the video game category, so in that respect: hands down favourite would be Castlevania - Symphony of the Night on the PS. 

Great gameplay with so much replayability (inverted castle, anyone?) it keeps you satisfied for a long, long time. Soundtrack is seriously insane and when paired with the plot... just takes the fire off the roof.  🤯

Single player : Mount and blande warband , Oxygen not included, rimworld, and few other indie gems!

Multiplayer : Overwatch , sometimes pubg depends the mood, and deadby daylight

I have to say "Call of Duty" any version because... is the truth.  To me that game represent the beginning of what I know as video games, interaction, graphics, a story behind the game, based on true life, and so on.  Majority of game box builders support the game, developers created many versions, always going with the future in the video game development; so many reasons.  Then SOCOM will be the next due the difficulty to finish those objective tags, graphics pretty much the same as Call of Duty, and scenarios also, but I like it very much.  I can go further back all the way to Larry Leisure, or Kings Quest by those 386/pentium "old" machines but naaah, I will keep the game Call of Duty as my champion.  I do have the first version with the Play Station 2 Console and very once in a while I play with it.  My favourite.  Good luck. 

My favourite games are any of the Olympic games. I just love this genre because of the number of game modes with it and you can easily play it with friends / family.