Jump to content
Stake Forum
hillowner45

Dice strategy to maximize wager amount?

Featured Comment

I'm entering a competition on another site where the top 10 who wager the most win. Can anyone help your boy out with a strategy that maximises the wager amount from a balance? In other words get the most bang for your buck out of your deposit.

A profit strategy is not ideal in this situation because:

1) While you will remain profitable in the short term, you will lose a big chunk of your balance when the strategy fails and thus wasted a lot of wagering potential.

2) You will need to place a low base bet

Instead a strategy where your balance slowly depreciates because of the house edge is better in maximising your wagered amount ie) increase on loss is not touched. 

I wonder if you can tamper with the increase on win settings to minimise your losses while maximising the wagered amount...It is a curious function which is mostly never used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm assuming the 50/50 2x dice payout is the best way to do this, since you only lose 1% of house edge in the long run. I've never done extensive tests in this though, but either that or 1.01x sounds like a decent strategy. (I HAVE done the 1.01x strategy for completing a couple dice challenges which made me lose a little bit of money but very slowly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

I'm assuming the 50/50 2x dice payout is the best way to do this, since you only lose 1% of house edge in the long run. I've never done extensive tests in this though, but either that or 1.01x sounds like a decent strategy. (I HAVE done the 1.01x strategy for completing a couple dice challenges which made me lose a little bit of money but very slowly)

Thanks for replying man. Those were the two strategies I was contemplating to use. The 1.01x strategy seems better for wagering cause for every 100 bets you are expected to lose your base bet whilst for the 2x payout every 2 bets. So in the long run you'll be making more bets with the 1.01x strategy before reaching 0. Their dice offers a 1.0001x payout lol so I might use that. I'm not sure if the house edge gets affected the lower payout you choose. Looks pretty sus haha but I'm no mathematician. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 4:28 PM, hillowner45 said:

Thanks for replying man. Those were the two strategies I was contemplating to use. The 1.01x strategy seems better for wagering cause for every 100 bets you are expected to lose your base bet whilst for the 2x payout every 2 bets. So in the long run you'll be making more bets with the 1.01x strategy before reaching 0. Their dice offers a 1.0001x payout lol so I might use that. I'm not sure if the house edge gets affected the lower payout you choose. Looks pretty sus haha but I'm no mathematician. 

I actually would prefer the 2x method since while chasing challenges I've seen quite a few loss streaks while betting 1.01x, definitely seemed like a higher rate than 1% losing. 

I recommend testing on here with throwaway coins (aka faucet Doge) betting overnight and seeing just how accurate the result statistics are.

Edit: Lol @ everyone who posted below... please read the original post he doesn't want to make profit or all in or increase on loss etc... He wants to make his total wager go up alot without losing too much money. 

Edited by irawk0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I actually would prefer the 2x method since while chasing challenges I've seen quite a few loss streaks while betting 1.01x, definitely seemed like a higher rate than 1% losing. 

I recommend testing on here with throwaway coins (aka faucet Doge) betting overnight and seeing just how accurate the result statistics are.

Good idea man...I'll test both using the dice bot simulation and post back here on the average loss per bet. Will be interesting to find out once and for all if the 2 settings are equal or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest you pay for the quarter-roll in the dais and not the half because it's possible that the shares will come in red ten times in a row and you lose all your balance - but when you play twenty-five percent on a small amount of money with a small percentage increase at the loss - Time and gain large amounts when they fall into the green light of my friend
good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have a long time to chase it, you can make your bet into a lowest multiplier (1.01x), depends on your balance.

Don't ever make it all in or you will lose it so quick. Patience is the key. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try to wager dice at 1.1x with the purpose of increasing wagered amounts with a slight profit on the winning bets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try 2x payout with flatbet. For basebet, you should try 0.5-1% of your bankroll. Thats good strat for wager, don't panic when your balance going down. And when you lucky, it might double your balance. Thats for wager tought, not for profit.

 

Edited by jkd123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/25/2018 at 2:21 AM, jkd123 said:

Try 2x payout with flatbet. For basebet, you should try 0.5-1% of your bankroll. Thats good strat for wager, don't panic when your balance going down. And when you lucky, it might double your balance. Thats for wager tought, not for profit.

 

off topic, but 1% always seems too heavy of a base for me - i try not to look at my balance as an entire thing to spend; 0.01% is acceptable in most cases, as the numbers can get pretty big' and you always have the option of raising the bet amount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk I think I had created the best strategy. I'll tell you about it

  1. Turn On autobets
  2. Set 3x profit
  3. Decide, will u play risky and fast or safe but slow and bet 1/15000 of your balance if you are risky or 1/3000 if you are not risky)
  4. On lost - Increase 50%, on win - Reset

That's all, u just need to wait and check out every 5-10 minutes what is your balance) This strategy really works but it's kind slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This site is great for calculation any long term betting strategy.  Seuntjie's Dicebot comes repleted with a simulator of the strategy settings current in the Advanced Mode.. use the tools available to you- and stick to your guidelines when you've set them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually like to start with a 2.5 x- 5x with a little higher bet amount.  If I start to win from that then I like to lower bet amount but increase my payout.   Good luck to you. 🎲🖤🎲🖤🎲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i was playing a PD, i use to play 9x.. i roll 6 bets then double when no hit.. for example.. 5 base bet, roll 6 times if no hit, i double.. and i keep doing that till it hits, when it does hit, i go back to base bet and do the same cycle,. then only time i change multiplier is when no hit after 50 bets, i change to 50x if not hit after 60 bets, i go to 90x,, i also keep note on whats been rolled.. if i havent seen a 99x for a while, i hunt for higher like 500x 800x 990x.. and so on,, xD and i dint change sides :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×