Stake Community
Edward

🎨 Wheel Redesigned

Featured Comment

Wheel Redesigned (Desktop)

This design once again utilizes our new darker theme and works on making our games as visually pleasing as possible. We've reduced the amount of harsh & high contrast colors to a minimal amount resulting in a cleaner looking design. You will also notice how we aim to utilise a new sidebar for easy site navigation. Our updated chat is also visible.

7yl8Gt0.png

I'll update the mobile version of redesigned wheel shortly. The development is being finished up as I type.

As always feedback would be awesome. We're trying to make this redesigned version of Stake absolutely perfect.

Is the update only applies for dark mode? There was so great to say, looks fresh like the chats. The wheel are so much colour now, I mean the contrast was making that Wheel so futuristic than before.

Oh god, that left-bar for selecting game are more addicting, so I can change game so much faster when I'm losing in that game. 

Are this redesigned things will updated at December as Christmas Present? 🤔

Edited by flansca

1 hour ago, flansca said:

Is the update only applies for dark mode? There was so great to say, looks fresh like the chats. The wheel are so much colour now, I mean the contrast was making that Wheel so futuristic than before.

Oh god, that left-bar for selecting game are more addicting, so I can change game so much faster when I'm losing in that game. 

Are this redesigned things will updated at December as Christmas Present? 🤔

We hope to have this live before Christmas, yes. No promises none the less.

Love it! Especially the dark theme contrasted with the vibrant colours. My only comment would be that the font on the payout numbers could be made more outstanding. At the moment they look to be drowned out by all the busyness around it. Jesus what is going in in the chat LOL. Some serious sexual undertones being thrown around.

Changing the color scheme is fine, some will like it and some wont.  However, the most consistent complaint I've heard about wheel is that it does not allow for very high win multipliers.  It's like it needs one VERY SMALL space that can be like x1000 or at least x100 so it can compete with some of the other higher payout games.