dose

Claiming Prizes

Flansca

Just for the record, since we got quite a few questions in the past few days by those who could not claim the prize, let me add some info as well. 

Only 4 cases when link is not working are the following:

1. if you are claiming too late, and it expired (almost a full month to claim the award is quite a substantial amount of time), so follow the thread on which you participated or follow "Giveaway" account and you will see when the coupon code is posted.  
  2. If you are logged in from the wrong account, not the one that you have participated in giveaways from/linked the bets from.
  3. If you are not eligible, that is - if you haven't fulfilled one of the giveaway/challenge requirements. Make sure to check your entry there.
  4. If you already claimed and try claiming it for the 2nd time. 

Hope this helped a bit and clarifies it additionally! 🍀

Message added by Flansca

Featured Comment

Hello, Stakers :)

We have a small change from this week concerning the giveaway prize distribution. From now on, all the challenge prizes can be claimed via bonus link/coupon code. All the eligible users will have access to it, and it can be claimed only once. Please, make sure to claim it while you are logged in into the browser and the account to which your Forum account is connected. You can claim it only from the account that you linked in the bet IDs, that is, the account that actually participated and won the bets. The coupon code will be posted as the closing comment on each giveaway weekly and has an expiration date, so follow the threads you participated in and make sure to claim them on time.

Let us know on this thread if you have any additional questions. 

Best of luck on all the future giveaways/challenges that Stake hosts!

Just for the record, since we got quite a few questions in the past few days by those who could not claim the prize, let me add some info as well. :)

1. if you are claiming too late, and it expired (almost a full month to claim the award is quite a substantial amount of time), so follow the thread on which you participated or follow "Giveaway" account and you will see when the coupon code is posted.  
  2. If you are logged in from the wrong account, not the one that you have participated in giveaways from/linked the bets from.
  3. If you are not eligible, that is - if you haven't fulfilled one of the giveaway/challenge requirements. Make sure to check your entry there.
  4. If you already claimed and try claiming it for the 2nd time. 

On 11/24/2018 at 5:50 PM, Bojana said:

Just for the record, since we got quite a few questions in the past few days by those who could not claim the prize, let me add some info as well. :)

3. If you are not eligible, that is - if you haven't fulfilled one of the giveaway/challenge requirements. Make sure to check your entry there.
  4. If you already claimed and try claiming it for the 2nd time. 

hey ya bojana i forfilled all the above and was not eldgieble when i tried to claim it was on chartbet .. 100x   ,, kinda wierd..

cha.png

18 hours ago, athena2007 said:

hey ya bojana i forfilled all the above and was not eldgieble when i tried to claim it was on chartbet .. 100x   ,, kinda wierd..

I am sure something is not fitting here. :) I checked with my colleagues and they gave you all the instructions to collect the prize, so the only thing that comes to my mind is that you might have some extension on your browser that is blocking you from claiming this 🤔

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I am sure something is not fitting here. :) I checked with my colleagues and they gave you all the instructions to collect the prize, so the only thing that comes to my mind is that you might have some extension on your browser that is blocking you from claiming this 🤔

hey ya well for aurguments sake i just cl;aimed yesterdays  no problem ..so i think my comp is ok .. as was the other giveaways .. i just hope that i am not docked a day of all the challenges .. and thanks again

30 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

hey ya well for aurguments sake i just cl;aimed yesterdays  no problem ..so i think my comp is ok .. as was the other giveaways .. i just hope that i am not docked a day of all the challenges .. and thanks again

Awesome, happy this is solved :) No, you were eligible for that day, there is no need to dock you in any way ;) 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:35 PM, federcampos said:

I do not claim a prize but the nose is where to find that part of the prize and it happened 15 days ago I think someone would orient me would be good I am new

Could you, please, explain which specific challenge you refer to?

These are the general rules on how to claim all the prizes now which are distributed via coupon code :) Instructions for all players, in general. 

I would love to be familiar with the subject, since I have never been able to face the challenges, I hope this changes soon greetings.

❤️🤗

any update information with these 2 forum challenge prizes? I just ask because it’s already Thursday ( passed the due date) . I’m not complaining about prizes. I just ask when it will be coming out 

On 6/24/2019 at 2:01 AM, 1n0n7y said:

I dont get it sorry...

durrr

What seems to be the problem, @1n0n7y? :) 

17 minutes ago, Kippo said:

any update information with these 2 forum challenge prizes? I just ask because it’s already Thursday ( passed the due date) . I’m not complaining about prizes. I just ask when it will be coming out 

Jelena and me are wrapping it up, should be by the end of the day :) We want this to be done thoroughly so that legit eligible participants wouldn't share the prize poll with alts ;) 

Thank you for your understanding! *gets back to checking bets and entries*

7 minutes ago, komiks said:

hello miss bojana, i dont know how to claim prize for this giveaway 🏆[0.1 BTC] Le Tour de Gary|Hilo Challenge, ive join for the first time, but still im not sure how to claim the prize, can you help me pls?

You need to wait for them to verify the bets, after which a coupon code will be posted on the last page of the thread with the words “Claim Now”. 

The thread will usually be updated with the coupon code about 1-2 days after the challenge ends, so check back soon! 😃

7 minutes ago, komiks said:

oe, means no coupon yet? ow, i tought i missed it, haha, thx sir

Sure no problem. 😁

Just remember to check back on the same challenge thread periodically and the coupon should be available after awhile! 

Posted (edited)

Hello ... please tell me the coupon code can I request in each promotion in which I participated?

strange I can not get a coupon ...  tell me, I wonder .... sorry, but so that I know for the future what I did wrong !?

Edited by ivan8877