Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Frances9696

Smoking vs Vaping

Featured Comment

I have been smoking for several years. I am a hard smoker and now I understand that it harms my health, especially now, when I began noticing that condition of my skin and teeth is poor. I decided to quit cold turkey, but now I realize that it is a hard and radical way. Now I feel more and more depressed and anxious. I read several articles and found on the one site  VapingDaily, there the author writes about easier ways to quit, but I am not sure that some of them are effective. So I am anxious and don't know what to do. If anybody can give me advice I will be thankful.

I quit smoking 4 years ago after about 12 years of heavy use.  I quit by using a vape device and then chewing the gum.  Haven't had a smoke the whole time but ill get a vape on occasion as I like the nicotine.  I think its healthier, but who knows?

I tried vaping too, it was challenging to choose e-cigarette at first, and I wasn't sure if it could help me. But now I can say that it is cool, I quit smoking last year. If it is interesting, there are some sites where I bought stuff - migvapor.com I can recommend.

I've been smoking cigarettes for around 3 years. My doctor said the condition of my lungs are terrible and if keep smoking I'll soon have to face with asthma. So I'm trying to smoke less step by step to quit. Notice that lungs aren't made to receive smoke. So it doesn't matter if it's vapor or cigarettes, it's all harmful.