Stake Forum
irawk0

Biggest win on a faucet site?

Featured Comment

I'm super curious about this. You know how on every faucet site there is a slim chance of rolling 10,000 or whatever number and winning a huge amount? Up to $200 or whatever, what's the biggest you've ever won? Mine is this: image.thumb.png.14b6f2357012e50bba4e83f66a453491.png

That website is a scam as far as I know. You win a lot in the beginning, but you will never win enough to reach the minimum withdrawal limit. Not a single user I know has reached it. If you have or know anyone that has, please do share your story with us. 

BTC Heat is one of their sites that they operate, feel free to read up more about it here:

PS My biggest faucet win was on freebitco.in I rolled a 9998 and won 0.0026 BTC :)

Edited by williamshennie9

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

That website is a scam as far as I know. You win a lot in the beginning, but you will never win enough to reach the minimum withdrawal limit. Not a single user I know has reached it. If you have or know anyone that has, please do share your story with us. 

BTC Heat is one of their sites that they operate, feel free to read up more about it here:

PS My biggest faucet win was on freebitco.in I rolled a 9998 and won 0.0026 BTC :)

Yeah I figured it'll take a ridiculous amount of time to reach 1 LTC, but gotta test this :D I'll let you know in like half a yr when I finally might reach that min withdraw amount...

Wow nice win on freebitco.in, I've been using that for awhile but everytime when I reach 5k satoshi I try to multiply and bust lol

7 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I'll let you know in like half a yr when I finally might reach that min withdraw amount...

Yeah, keep us posted. I used BTC Heat for over a year, and got to the 90% withdraw mark. After that, I would roll thousands of times with no wins lol. All the best in your quest to reach 1 LTC :D