KiXxnTRiXx

Losing streak

Featured Comment

I've been experiencing such a bad losing streak that could make anyone go mental. Not just overall, but with individual games. Biggest one is Keno. Ive mentioned it alot in chat and most thinks it is an exageration. I am thinking of starting to just record everything down, not only for myself, but to get other peoples point if view on if im doing something wrong, or is the game itself is unbalanced. I am not saying its rigged, but it definitely does not feel balanced at all. Getting 15+ reds on 6-10 numbers back to back, no greens streaks, and again in less than half an hour span. Some will say you need to have balance control, and as i mentioned, with that many reds in a short period, is does not matter how well we control our  balance, because on top of having to face all that reds, 90% of the time when i raise my bet, you get trolled by another red streak. So what to do?

Change client/server seed, change accounts. Usually the more bets you make the higher the house edge becomes or catches up to you. Also try changing games or if you really want to play Keno, change strategies/numbers often.

I change my seeds when losing, and try to play another game. I never playing the same game if I losing streak at that day. 

Keno was the hardest one in my opinion, so I would never try keno based on my experience. 

If I recall my losing streak, I remember I got 35x red at dice with 2x payout. It was really frustrating. 

Refresh the page. Change the seeds. Logout and re login and try changing the browser you use and clear cache and cookies.  

But if your continously losing then that's literally gambling because gambling isn't something for you to always win just keep in mind ;) .

I personally almost always have bad luck on plinko and keno, so I try avoid those games as much as possible. As others have already suggested, you can try changing the seed pair, and perhaps you will be blessed with a lucky seed combo. Good luck :)

9 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I've been experiencing such a bad losing streak that could make anyone go mental. Not just overall, but with individual games. Biggest one is Keno. Ive mentioned it alot in chat and most thinks it is an exageration. I am thinking of starting to just record everything down, not only for myself, but to get other peoples point if view on if im doing something wrong, or is the game itself is unbalanced. I am not saying its rigged, but it definitely does not feel balanced at all. Getting 15+ reds on 6-10 numbers back to back, no greens streaks, and again in less than half an hour span. Some will say you need to have balance control, and as i mentioned, with that many reds in a short period, is does not matter how well we control our  balance, because on top of having to face all that reds, 90% of the time when i raise my bet, you get trolled by another red streak. So what to do?

I personally call that the nightmare streak, could hit you at any time - usually at an unexpected time, always happens when you least need it. 

If that’s not worst enough, the uninvited guest usually stays long past its welcome (or not) and attempts to remind you of its presence every waking moment.

Do not worry though, as what goes up must eventually come down... and since the reverse is true as well, look forward to the sunshine after the rain. 

In the meantime, Stake 1% of your usual bet and have faith that balance will eventually be restored! 😉

For keno sometimes your pattern can really make a difference it feels like. 10 plus reds is not really uncommon in any game it happens all the time. Try a martingale strat and you will see plenty of losing streaks on any game lol. ;)

Change seeds if you are having really bad losing streaks, or another option is tipping your balance to your alt and maybe try betting there if you have bad luck on your main account. i also had 14 reds in a row while playing x2 on dice which made me not play it again xD

On 11/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, irawk0 said:

Change client/server seed, change accounts. Usually the more bets you make the higher the house edge becomes or catches up to you. Also try changing games or if you really want to play Keno, change strategies/numbers often.

I agreed sometimes coumponding between auto and manual bet is better