Jump to content
Stake Forum
mydicebot

MyDiceBot Script for PD Promotion [0.08 BTC] Fast and Furious!

Featured Comment

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/34490-πŸ†-008-btc-fast-and-furious-challenge/

chance = 19.80 -- payout will be 5x
multiplier = 1
basebet = 0.00000100 -- you can change basebet according to your currency
bethigh = false

function dobet()

    if currentstreak >= 5 then
        stop()
    end 

    nextbet = basebet
    
end

Β 

Edited by mydicebot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh finally. I am gonna try this. Thanks a lot hope I hit it. But one question instead of 100 Satoshis I can use Doge right ? Just have to switch the balance right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mydicebot said:

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/34490-πŸ†-008-btc-fast-and-furious-challenge/


chance = 19.80 -- payout will be 5x
multiplier = 1
basebet = 0.00000100 -- you can change basebet according to your currency
bethigh = false

function dobet()

    if currentstreak >= 5 then
        stop()
    end 

    nextbet = basebet
    
end

Β 

You're a bloody legend mate! Any chance you got any tutorials or are planning to do, in writing scripts so we can customise our own for future challenges? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kate said:

Ahh finally. I am gonna try this. Thanks a lot hope I hit it. But one question instead of 100 Satoshis I can use Doge right ? Just have to switch the balance right ?

yes, just switch the balance.

1 hour ago, hillowner45 said:

You're a bloody legend mate! Any chance you got any tutorials or are planning to do, in writing scripts so we can customise our own for future challenges? Thanks

yes, will do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×