williamshennie9

Best places to Invest Crypto

Featured Comment

Hey guys :)

I am looking for places where I can park some crypto and earn interest, specifically, for the currencies used on Stake (ie. ETH, LTC, BCH, DOGE). Even if the interest is low, it would still be more beneficial to deposit my extra coins into a site that is willing to pay me interest. I already found a website, which is safe, which I use to get interest on my BTC, which is https://freebitco.in/?r=13789781 - It pays 4.08% annually, compounded daily, which is pretty good because the website is 100% trusted and secure, and that is what I am looking for, but for the other 4 currencies that I've listed.

I would prefer websites which have been around for a while, since they will be more trusted, and websites which are popular, and widely used.

Are there any websites which you personally use and trust to get interest on your balance? I'd love to hear and discuss what you use :)

Clean link: freebitco.in

Yeah we know these freebit guys have been around for long time. But strangely I couldn't find a word about who they are, where they are registered and what guarantees they provide to secure depositors funds. I wish them and you best luck but sorry I need some more transparency. 

There's also a question why would somebody pay interest on crypto? In Fiat banks gladly pay because they earn higher interest from borrowers but it doesn't work that way with crypto yet. That's why I'm quite skeptical about this business model. 

Ive been trying to find one myself, ive already invested in two different skem sites.. still being optimistic that i will find a legit one.. cause the one that did turn out as skem, for months before running off with everyones investment, i was using it for a while and was getting 1.1 percent profit of my invested, which i used to deposit to play... i was able to deposit atleast 2-3 times a week just from the profit itself.. now i have to keep using my pocket money! lol xD

mmm i think you can do that in yabtcl but i am not sure 
the best thing to do it in is freebitcoin or just give loans with 5-10% daily interest ( but its riskier since some peoples are scums and they don't payback)  

The best legitimate place I found to make interest on coins was on Poloniex.  It's an exchange that has margin and it allows you to loan out coins to other traders.

I lost faith in exchanges and had to give it up, but as far as I know it is still available.

Once you have a huge balance it would be a great idea too, Its not actually profitable with a balance less as 1BTC while there are many other sites that pays way much more interest on your bitcoins.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:49 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

So I made a new account after my 10k roll (10000) and went from there.

So you've rolled a 10,000 before? I've been using the site for about a year now, and I've never rolled a 10,000. How long did it take?

for now I no longer play in investments like this. because some time ago I was tricked by several sites under the guise of investment like this. because iming iming a big profit as a trap. 

but the site that you are using is a site that is very reliable because it's already quite a long time ago :)

On 2/9/2019 at 2:38 AM, blueprints said:

Oh I always wondered about that interest on free bitcoi.in So you use it? I guess if like you had 1 btc. that .04 btc per year would be nice. or 10 btc would give you .4 btc per year 😮

The interest on holding is a feature for people with huge investments and huge balances like 10 Btc because if you go for investing a basic 100k Sats you barely get 100 Sats which is the worst. I'd suggest you to invest that in Eobot. 

mmm i think you can do that in yabtcl but i am not sure 
the best thing to do it in is freebitcoin or just give loans with 5-10% daily interest ( but its riskier since some peoples are scums and they don't payback)

I have been on that site myself a couple times. I know its a nice site and they already are online for a long time, but like others mentioned we do not really know who is running this website. so I would never ever store my coins on such a site. even if the site is online for such a long time, there can always happen something. So I rather just store my spare coins just on a cold wallet and do not take profits instead of storing them with a third party that is entirely a stranger to me for a couple percent profits on a yearly basis

Picking pennies in front of a steamroller imo. Not worth with a small amount and an insane risk with large amounts.

Make no mistake, even under the guise of "investment" you are just gambling here, just that the rules are very different and unfamiliar to you.

If you still want to make some money on your holdings in a passive way I also can recommend to check out for exchanges that offer margin trading. In some cases as a customer you can make your balance available for margin trader. So actually traders can borrow your money to increase their own balance for trading. I did this on Poloniex some years ago when Poloniex was the place to be for traders and it really made me good money. 

And there was no reason to be afraid that the trader who was borrowing the money would take of with your money cause they were unable to withdraw as long as they had open margin trades. And as investor you also did not have the chance to loose money when the price came down. Cause the trader has to put some of his own money at risk and his position would be liquidated when price would drop to a certain amount. 

a continuous saving plan in conjunction with a rising price, or hedged for a longterm rise is probably the best bet. a 3-5% daily increase is highly possibly on a place like Stake, or PrimeDice, as well.

I recently started with putting some BTC available in lending and margin platforms. I feel more secure putting some money over there than putting it in a gambling platform. Recently I have added some money to Poloniex and Bitfinex. they both offer margin trading. traders can 'borrow' your coins at a fixed interest rate. I made some nice returns with that and there is no possible way to get scammed over there. the traders that borrow the coins are not able to withdraw that funds or any funds while they have an outstanding loan. and to be sure you also receive your money back their own coins act like some safety deposit which gets liquidated when the trade turns out the wrong way

Exchanges that offer margin trading are a great way to do it. You can also deposit to that free bitcoin faucet site, the most popular one, and you earn annual interest on your balance. It's something i've considered doing but never got around to. I want to do margin trading as well but haven't devoted the time to learn the in's and outs.

I would like to say if anyone want to invest their coins Binance could be the best platform for them. Binance is the only exchange which has the modern trading plat form. You will get the test of trading into binance.

Binance is world wide supported and no kyc is needed for depositing, withdrawing and for trading as well.

So there is no problem you will face in Binance.