Stake Forum
kaleemmalik071

Why is communication important in society?

Featured Comment

comunicacion1.jpg.55f43c2eac828c55a07b6cbbb877eb3a.jpg

Good Morning STAKE FAMILY, today I want to talk about a very important point for all and it is communication, something that has already been lost, we have to communicate to solve many problems, today there are engineers, graduates, technicians among others, who want to solve everything to perfection without effective communication and is not what should be done, we must communicate to convey information and change ideas to see how you can solve what you want and be satisfied with what we are going to solve

.comunicacion2.jpg.a568893dba8e26bbab89d590a739f9d4.jpg

Communication is important for human activities, such as knowledge and the topic of work and comfort. In Communication we have a great influence on improvements in our quality of life, something that we have in mind because it is something that will help us a lot in our growth and improvement.

comunicacion3.jpg.18b4288168b699367c6a13c4616bbf39.jpgI

f we think a little, we all have a different point of view and why communication is a necessity for us and how we can discuss through
1. Messages (letters, cell phones, emails among others).
2. Telegrams
3 notes
4. Meetings among others.

comunicacion5.jpg.4a0585c11639c71fcfc1d457804edcb6.jpg

At this time, I can assure you that 90% do not use effective communication to solve any personal and community problems. There are also techniques for communication, something that is very good and does not apply. Many do not because they find it difficult to express themselves, interpret, analyze among others.

comunicacion4.jpg.d450d53625b2cbf920b62ec672e0676f.jpg

I hope you you 'll like my post . Feel free to explain your words . Thanks 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:20 PM, kaleemmalik071 said:

comunicacion1.jpg.55f43c2eac828c55a07b6cbbb877eb3a.jpg

Good Morning STAKE FAMILY, today I want to talk about a very important point for all and it is communication, something that has already been lost, we have to communicate to solve many problems, today there are engineers, graduates, technicians among others, who want to solve everything to perfection without effective communication and is not what should be done, we must communicate to convey information and change ideas to see how you can solve what you want and be satisfied with what we are going to solve

.comunicacion2.jpg.a568893dba8e26bbab89d590a739f9d4.jpg

Communication is important for human activities, such as knowledge and the topic of work and comfort. In Communication we have a great influence on improvements in our quality of life, something that we have in mind because it is something that will help us a lot in our growth and improvement.

comunicacion3.jpg.18b4288168b699367c6a13c4616bbf39.jpgI

f we think a little, we all have a different point of view and why communication is a necessity for us and how we can discuss through
1. Messages (letters, cell phones, emails among others).
2. Telegrams
3 notes
4. Meetings among others.

comunicacion5.jpg.4a0585c11639c71fcfc1d457804edcb6.jpg

At this time, I can assure you that 90% do not use effective communication to solve any personal and community problems. There are also techniques for communication, something that is very good and does not apply. Many do not because they find it difficult to express themselves, interpret, analyze among others.

comunicacion4.jpg.d450d53625b2cbf920b62ec672e0676f.jpg

I hope you you 'll like my post . Feel free to explain your words . Thanks 

I feel like I’m back in school again with all these graphs & charts and half-depressing graphics. 

To answer your thread’s question though... Communication is very important - especially when we need to use it for the sake of earning satoshi(s) to buff up our forum balance! 

Hello.The society runs on the grounds of communication..there shall be no society in the absence of this element.

Communication is basically the way to connect to other people. Had the people been able to communicate to their fullest there wouldn't be any reason for conflicts or disagreements in the society.

I feel that communication is the building block of the society and refraining from this fact would lead to a huge mess around.

Society is formed by the people who come together and share their feelings and interests with one another and this is only possible through communicating .

Without communication there is more chaos. 'Order' is needed in society and for society to function without chaos. Communication is the key to containing chaos.

Imagine no lane lines for cars on a busy highway. That would be chaos.

Imagine Black Friday at a store. That's what everyday would be like without communication.

Communication builds a society. When you communicate your thoughts, and have healthy debates about the issues, we are on the path to better our communities.

Life is about learning, it is not the time that you spend on earth, but the different ideas and thoughts that you come across, Or the ideas that you create and share make you feel your life.

The increasing quest for knowledge is the only constant trait of human beings and it is the basis of all developments in science,economics,military etc. This thirst is quenched by sharing of ideas.

Thus sharing ideas makes life worth living. Now Let's deal with the question at hand.

1. Your identity lies in your thoughts.

What makes you unique is the way you think, and to let the world know what your opinions are about a particular topic, you must know how to communicate well. 

2. Makes you the 'social animal':

To have friends and people around, whom you can trust , you must express yourself to them because only after that the person gets a hint of what kind of thoughts you have and does the frequency of your ideas match with their ideas.

3. It makes you learn in a better way.

Learning new skills or gaining knowledge is about asking the write questions and then discussing possible solutions to those questions or arriving at new problems. For doing all these things you must be good at communicating.

4. Power 

If you are good at communicating and you know how to clearly express your thoughts , then you can control or persuade a large audience, which is called power. Think about the most popular leaders, they have always been great at expressing their thoughts. 
E.g.- Martin Luther King Jr, Hitler(negative), Gandhi, Barack Obama.

Communication is not only about speaking it is about making your thoughts reach the psyche of the receiver.