EddY

How do you like to travel?

Featured Comment

On 6/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, dandillo said:

Nope, I'm nervous only during of taking off and landing) There was an accident with plane Sukhoi in Moscow, don't like our brandnew planes...
Are you afraid of flying? 

Are you from Russia?

On 6/8/2019 at 3:29 AM, AnaName said:

By car! You can stop whenever you want and you can take more things with you instead of using plane or train 

The sad thing is you can't travel across the seas and oceans this way :(

On 6/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, pajaro said:

Why you don't like  to travel by plane? 

I guess it's a fear of flying

I would much rather use a car to transport than anything else, because you have more control over it unless you are a pilot, so your life isnt in the hands of another human being who could have had a bad week. My point beig that you never know what someone else could be thinking.

I like to travel with my friends and family also with help of  Work And Travel https://travelsites.com/ techniques so my boss never argue with me regarding my work pending thing and once tragedy happened with me that travel not possible without money so travel and work always good. 

Edited by Kayzor

I've traveled by car a lot of my life cause driving is a 'passion' of mine and it's a bit cheaper then flying in my experience.

The few times i've flown in a plane were kinda nice but I'd still rather drive cause flying is so boring and not as fun.

So far I've tried with: car, boat, train, bus and bike. From all of them, I do like trains a lot. They're cheap, fast enough, relaxing, I can work on my laptop on them and also can fill a compartment with my friends and do whatever we want without someone bothering us. These are the upsides of the train :D The downsides... well, in my country at least there are a lot of delays, even if it does end up in getting at the location in time, it still isn't as fast as other ways of traveling (as in here it goes with only 40-60 km/h) and the quality of the comfort is pretty much a luck (sometimes the power sockets won't work, the AC, the seats will be too close one to another making a sardines compartment and so on). But I think the upsides beat the downsides.

When it comes to other ways of traveling, I did love the car for a while as it is really fast, you can go as fast as you wish (let's be legal though, might be cops on this forum), the comfort is way higher and again, you can do pretty much whatever you want. Though, if I'm not the driver, I'm getting pretty sick and will start feeling bad, same on the bus, reason why I hate traveling with a car when I'm not driving. And when I am driving, for long distances it can be pretty exhausting and I won't enjoy the travel as much as I should. This is why the car won't be really my first pick, but surely after the train.

I totally hate the bus, we are totally sardines in there, it also smells like that as many people don't know it is not good to bring meat in a bus as it can be pretty warm in there and it will start smelling really bad, giving me sickness instantly and if I know who the granny with meat is, you should watch out, I won't be afraid of vomiting on you for breaking my trip.

The boat is okay, you can have nice views, you can relax, again nice comfort, etc. But it's not really the most common way to travel as you won't go on seas that much. (or at least I don't 99.99% of the time)

The bike is only good if you go for less than 100 km as more can be exhausting and again, won't be as good as with other ways of traveling.

Resume: trains.

Yes, it can be tiring, especially if you are travelling somewhere far, but while travelling by bus you can have so much fun because there is a lot of people with whom you can hang out until you reach your destination. 😊

I have not visited many countries yet, but I like to travel by plane. Also I like to travel by car or train when it is possible, to better appreciate landscapes

when I was hanging out I was walking where when on local tourism I preferred to use a motorcycle or car.

if I travel outside the country, of course, by plane. but when I'm at tourist sites I prefer if the holidays use city transportation such as buses or trains because transportation is fairly cheap and does not make our budget too much in use.

I hate traveling with bus nope just not happening 
travel with other people not be able to stop whenever u want hell nah 
i like to travel with car or plane depends to where 
if its like 2-3k km then with car cuz i can go aorund with it if its more then that then plane 
but with car it is the best cuz u can smoke stop whenever u feel like it 
u can sleep in everytown u like and so much more then u can do with a bus and plane 
with ship its alright but not my favorite thing