Stake Forum
dolphinpuke

What do you think about the wheel colors?

Featured Comment

I know when I first saw the wheel "coming soon" banner I could barely contain my excitement. As someone who may or may not be on the spectrum, the thought of spinning wheels and flashy colors titillated my senses. Then the day finally came and I felt so let down. We need some more excitement, maybe some flashing or animation if you hit it big. There is much wasted potential on this watered down version of a wheel. Much love to the devs, but you know you could have done better.

Stake aims to create minimalistic games with a more mathematical/real approach to gambling than that of overly flashy animations and what not. I'm very much in agreeance that the current wheel colors are subpar. I hope the redesign which was posted above is a little easier on the eyes for you.

Well I dont really mind the colours if they are bad or good but they should fit into the background theme. Well maybe they could add some animation pop up like in those phone games of wheel instead of the plain Textarea with the multiplier. 

As I said, imo the wheel was a lot of hype about nothing. The game has no thrill to me and was a rather disappointment.

As I like the colours tho, they're smooth and easy to look at for longer times. They fit in the stake theme perfectly!

I like the incoming redesign and overhaul of Wheel game's appearance! It really might just be the one thing that makes me spend more time playing Wheel .. at all! :D

3 minutes ago, Etude said:

I like the incoming redesign and overhaul of Wheel game's appearance! It really might just be the one thing that makes me spend more time playing Wheel .. at all! :D

I agree with ya, the design is so neony? and just so good. I like stake 2.0. looks great indeed. :D 

I don't play the wheel that often because to me it's very boring .   I guess maybe one thing that makes it so boring is the colors.   It is a very dull  game to look at.

I feel it’s definitely nicer than Stake V1!

Also, it could certainly be better as I feel the sounds and animation is too smooth design-wise, I personally love Wheels that have that “rak-Tak-Tak-Tak-tak” sounds made by the needle/pin!

As of what i heard, it will get re-designed sometime in the future. So far i like everything about wheel, i always bet for a high risk and 10 segments. Makes the game so much fun to play.

Well, they are okay for me, but on  along run, eyes might be harmed a bit due to its adjustment, talking about the v2 wheel, v1's wheel had perfect colours but it was worthless playing.

for me it doesnt care what color every single tile has.

at the end its always a red tile :D i cant win on wheel. no matter what risk. this game just hates me 

I think wheel design and colours very nice and mover affect on eyes when I play wheel game I enjoyed and looking good wheel design and colours ,

Just I think wheel need some changing payout because payout very low on this game

Hello ,

I totally agree with you, it lacks animation on the game to be really want to the player to play. I had thought to put different color according to the multipierter and put a message to the player when it happens to chase the x50 for example, would be fun and fun.