Stake Community
Levt211

Moblie vs. PC Plinko game play

Featured Comment

I personally despise playing plinko as matter of fact on moblie. I prefer to play on PC period. The main reason being that the autobet option no longer exist which I question why? I just don’t understand why it’s not even an option. Bring back autobet on moblie!

22 minutes ago, Levt211 said:

I personally despise playing plinko as matter of fact on moblie. I prefer to play on PC period. The main reason being that the autobet option no longer exist which I question why? I just don’t understand why it’s not even an option. Bring back autobet on moblie!

You can find Autobet on your Smartphone if you activate the "dekstop view" mode in your browser.

I like playing on the PC more. because with a large screen, we can pay more attention to where the ball falls :D

You can try switching to Desktop mode as HighDamage said but thing is Plinko isn't stable on any platforms as of now but maybe after the redesign it will be. Also automated betting will be comming soon to Mobile Version is Stake 2.0 just wait ;)

You don't have to switch to Desktop mode, but rather add /automated at the end of the link and so you'll go to the automated page of that game. I usually don't play Plinko, but every time I have played it it was on PC. I don't usually play on Stake on mobile due to some bugs such as white screen or lag.

Idk why but plinko makes my phone turn insanely hot and make it lag when the balls drop, but in general I like PC more because of the fact that I dont like waiting and staring at my phone for ages. On the pc I can just switch windows and wait til the balls all dropped and see the result :P

Yeah there is actually a workaround for mobile to get the pin selections same as desktop. You first need to view the plinko page as desktop then select "Automatic" on the page then switch off view as desktop mode, you will notice the page has a more comprehensive pin selections available.

1 hour ago, Etude said:

Yeah there is actually a workaround for mobile to get the pin selections same as desktop. You first need to view the plinko page as desktop then select "Automatic" on the page then switch off view as desktop mode, you will notice the page has a more comprehensive pin selections available.

^_^ thanks etude, i was looking for a way to have auto for plinko on my phone lol, 

Its easier to play all of the gamemodes on pc. On mobile some of them such as plinko are lagging if you don't have a very good phone. And try going on desktop mode to get automatic mode on plinko, or add /automatic at the end

15 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

or add /automatic at the end

Umm I guess they removed that because it doesn't work for me at least or it doesn't work anymore only thing you can do is switch to desktop mode and play 

8 hours ago, Etude said:

there is actually a quicker way to show the pins on mobile. auto or manual. just click settings.. and you will see there the risk and pin choices. ;)

Screenshot_20181204-234812_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aaab71d1b6342935e986533e803abbce.jpg

On 12/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, Edward said:

Redesign for Plinko is looking absolutely awesome 

Good to hear that Edward! One of the many great things to come to Stake I suppose! *excited* :D

On 12/4/2018 at 7:02 PM, Etude said:

Oh! Thats nice! I wasn't aware of this tho. How silly.. lol! Thanks for letting us know, Etude! 

On mobile, it's very confusing how to play plinko and I can't seem to set on e.g. High 16, low 12 etc. It is just set to the 170x multiplier and I busted 1.4 ltc trying to profit on plinko but that didn't work obviously. Can the developers please consider working on the mobile of the site so that it is a lot more user friendly because sadly, it's all over the place regretfully.