Stake Forum
victory8

Trip to the other side of the world!

Featured Comment

I'm from Colombia, and a few days ago I had the opportunity to travel to two incredible countries :) (I do not change for anything in the world)

Incredible places that I really invite you to go ... well they say out there "Travel, money recovers, time does not"

Travel for 16 hours outside of which one must wait between connections ... to get to Doha - Qatar (Place destined to realize the 2022 World Cup)

After a few days I traveled to Barcelona (I was here a little longer :() I did not know it all, what I saw I liked it and I would love to go back !!

Here I leave some photos and soon I will leave my blog so you can know my adventures there.

Qatar

Qatar.thumb.jpg.1cbef51e0b444f245fbd422b6838c716.jpg

Tour en el desierto Al Wakra

image.thumb.png.c3e82b0edd8902c91316b0a72d00d9b5.png

image.png.9a749acc3a9859c22227f89c664df732.png

image.thumb.png.88bbec90db38cf28346468eaf1d4510c.png

Museo de Arte islamico 

image.thumb.png.c81d73f6d1c31aaea4e9c2f008a7606d.png

Souq Waquif

image.thumb.png.f70f67312ab53aebfa15f44021821c77.png

La Perla

image.thumb.png.0092472d61720828943a0313d0102933.png

18 hours ago, EddY said:

Qatar es bonito me gusta y gracias por publicar fotos.

Yes of course, Qatar is cute!

You live a culture different from that of my country everything is Woow :o

18 hours ago, irawk0 said:

Wow suena como si te hubieras divertido! Gracias por las fotos, seguro que viajará a Barcelona en el futuro.

PD ¿Cómo está la comida por cierto? Soy un entusiasta lol>. <

I had a lot of fun !! an experience that nobody takes from me, and I will take it to the end of my days: P hahaha

The food in Qatar quite spicy for my taste, usually what I know is that in Asia it is so spicy and spicy. Rare dishes yes, but I liked the places I went to taste.

If you travel to Barcelona, a few photos were here a mini photo ... but I want to go back :)

Barcelona.thumb.jpg.e3f6e4978f1391e9281ad05bfabbd986.jpg

18 hours ago, Dan said:

Qatar is such a beautiful place, wouldn't mind visiting there in the future! Was there a highlight of your trip?

I did not want to go back to my country, and then I remembered that it was quite expensive and I missed the stake so it had to come back hahaha!

On 4/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, ginoso2019 said:

Qatar must be beautiful I think it will be one of my next trips

create it on your dream map, visualize it and that day will arrive!

On 4/13/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mistake said:

I just want going to enjoying nature xD thats will be fun 

It will always be like that, and what else is life is about but to live and enjoy everything created for us

1 hour ago, Miya33 said:

You should try to visit Philippines :) you will never regret, trust   me

That is one of my next destinations! ♥

37 minutes ago, kangarostaples said:

Never been to Qatar and Colombia. Wish to visit it someday. I've traveled mostly in Europe and was in US (Miami) once.

When you arrive in Colombia you will fall in love with my country! When you have it planned, you tell me and I can give you a guide of places to know and the activities you can do :)

16 hours ago, victory8 said:

When you arrive in Colombia you will fall in love with my country! When you have it planned, you tell me and I can give you a guide of places to know and the activities you can do :)

I would love to visit Colombia. I have watched pictures from google and already started to falling in love with it. But I'm a little bit afraid to visit it. Heard a lot from TV and movies. This is all about cartel, armed people on streets and etc. 

Of course this is not in the main city, but that fact that these kind of things happens there scares me...