Stake Forum
DviouS

Do we still believe in BTC?

Featured Comment

Hell yes.. Of course we do! lol... It is not only that investors should have faith... Progress that bitcoin brought is much more than that. Block chain is being implemented in different industries as we speak. Plus the reverse started, you can see it yourself. As someone mentioned, the history of bitcoins is turbulent and it had its ups and downs. I understand that the one that we are facing right now is the lowest low it ever got but it is important that we are getting somewhere as we speak. The rise of the price has started. It probably will not get back to the previous highs prompt and it requires patience. But it is a long-term investment and there is no way that the price of bitcoin will ever be zero or that it will cease to exist. 

Don't panic people.. we will be just fine :)  Hopefully this will help people a little bit more comfortable with what is happening, and realize, this is actually a really lucky thing that has happened, giving alot of people a chance to invest some money while it is at a price people can afford, to get in on... I do not see it happening again, so I see this is as a blessing not a curse.

really i didn't know why people were so worried and why they were pissed off price drop.. exactly 3 years ago 344$ and some change = 1 btc.. as long it has value..it wont go anywhere

I believe in the benefits and convenience that cryptocurrency mainly Bitcoin would bring to us in the future or perhaps even today as Blockchain and cryptocurrency is already integrating with daily life to eventually become a thing of the mainstream.

In my research about these cryptocurrency, it was a stage of the beginning of the cryptocurrency. You can see all of crypto was down, not only bitcoin. And you will see in the future, that technology will spreading so quick, and any usage of the money will using crypto. They would live in the era of technology, all of them was technology based. 

And yes, back to the we believing this bitcoin. I hope it was the new stage, and it will increased day after days, but it will be a long time to get there. 

What else can we believe in since most of us are not new to Bitcoin and has been loyally using or playing with it since the dawn of its existence. 😛

Bitcoin (BTC) it's just like Gold is, was, it will become.

The future relies on markets expectations and investors. The uncertainty of the unknown will make it stronger or weaker. Nevertheless it will fall to 0.

This happened several times now and at the moment is in a steady long line road. There are bumps here and there but nothing scarry.

Besides that remember one thing: BTC is the main FORKED coin to everything else. Every new BTC technology has been copied over times to all other alts and will still be like that for most of the time.

So based on that, YE of course i believe, why wouldn't anyone? Because of same internet news? ...

Just now, hunter said:

BTC start everything in cryptoworld so if ever that bitcoin will become a bubble the rest altcoins will follow .

You are just wrong my friend.

Each Coin has their own Market Cap and you can just confirm that from Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Also notice that each Coin has their own Market (price graph) you see alot of them going UP meanwhile BITCOIN is going down.

Anyway rest of altcoins wont follow down if there are exchangers which convert those alts into fiat.
If there are there's no issue since you can still use them, exchange, trade, profit even when BITCOIN reachs the ground (0).

Well I do and if people dont believe in Bitcoin then we cant really force them to believe in it. Btc indeed has dropped but we cant say its the end tho.

Ofcourse not Kate :t But, for all those ppl that have just learned, what bitcoin is, but haven't taken the time to learn what bitcoin really IS... had to shed someone light. I often hear people going on about it, as if they understand, but clearly, they don't. So many people seem to this it's some trending commodity for investing -_-    

I believe in Bitcoin! 

However, it is in a rough place.  The inflation bug a few months ago was really scary and shook my confidence.  The fact that the scammers and bad guys are getting way more sophisticated and aggressive is also very concerning.  Look at the recent phishing attempt here at Stake for example.  The bitpay wallet hack, the Electrum phishing attempt, all very bad, very very bad signs for the community.  Things like that make centralization look very appealing and that is not good for Bitcoin!

It's always gonna be that way, but it's sure a hell of alot more secure than credit cards for spending online. People just tend to be overly complacent right now because crypto just came out, and it seems to be so secure.. and it really is, but, your vulnerabilities lie in the security of your computer, and overall knowledge of what kind of attacks you can expect to see.,.. tho0, I must say... these hackers are getting quite fucking crafty these days x_x

2 minutes ago, DviouS said:

It's always gonna be that way, but it's sure a hell of alot more secure than credit cards for spending online. People just tend to be overly complacent right now because crypto just came out, and it seems to be so secure.. and it really is, but, your vulnerabilities lie in the security of your computer, and overall knowledge of what kind of attacks you can expect to see.,.. tho0, I must say... these hackers are getting quite fucking crafty these days x_x

Your point is well taken @DviouS!  However, the thing with credit cards is that the loss does not fall on the owner of the credit cards.  They just call and complain and the bank gives them their money back (usually).  If thieves rob the bank, governments make depositors whole.  With crypto it is ALL on you.  So yes it is more secure, but if the bad guys win, you're wiped out.  That's why I can see some people wanting more security (and as always at the expense of their liberty) as the bad guys get smarter, faster, better.  And that is bad for Bitcoin because many users will be afraid of it.  It's one thing to buy BTC at 15K USD and watch the value fall to 4K USD.  It's quite another to have someone steal all your coins because some dipshit gave a scammer access to the github repository.

The sad thing is that I don't see any easy solution.

I gotta stop commenting on this thread, it is bringing me down!  :D

hahahahah....... if you would stop letting that bch negative nancy ride shotgun... push her out an Believe in bitcoin!  Consider yourself to be brought back up!^ =D

I do believe that Bitcoin does have a good future ahead. Also I think it will go up in price a lot aswell. Even though I wouldn't like it too! Lol.

Currently on the last couple months and so far we are seeing Bitcoin still holding steady when everything else looks bad from the price perspective including news.

We are seeing more and more new investors making their journeys into cryptocurrency world once again such as Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks and many other companies where they want to use Blockchain, and such new technologies and crypto as for their payment system methods and even other features for their own self objectives.

We are also seeing more new People (not investors) joining this world for their own buyings with the real world where they can use crypto for paying their bills in their home towns.

Of course I believe in him. Bitcoin is a whole new era in the financial sphere. It will always remain the first because each of the currencies starts with a fraction of Bitcoin.

God Bless Satoshi Nakamoto