DviouS

Do we still believe in BTC?

Featured Comment

I think that only few crypto coin will stay alive finally.of course Bitcoin will have the most war because its expensive and traders can earn money from sheep easier.but finally i think that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcecoin and dash will survive.till they control the prices we Will see many things up ajd down

Besides that remember one thing: BTC is the main FORKED coin to everything else. Every new BTC technology has been copied over times to all other alts and will still be like that for most of the time.

So based on that, YE of course i believe, why wouldn't anyone? Because of same internet news? ...

Naturally, you can predict a negative future for large players in the market. Cryptocurrencies are primarily decentralization, but not in the name of chaos, as capital owners try to impose through the media, but in the name of order. The order in which the benefits are distributed in a more natural way than is happening now.

To be honest the rate is going rite now is very hard to tell.. whether the demand isn't there or there is another coin movin up the ranks. Or countries are actually disowning them before it becomes a major problem in the future.

Of course I do. And in my own opininon, the value of bitcoin will going to increase in the upcoming weeks. It can be above $ 20000 at the end of the year 2019, looking on the crypto market. Let's stay optimistic ✌️

of course we have faith and strongly believe in crypto. I strongly believe crypto Btc or another currency can become the back up for fiat money.  there will be a day in future that crypto will overtake the entire financial world 

People think Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, but I have other thoughts about Bitcoin. There are many better coins than Bitcoin. But why Bitcoin is at the top of the list. there must be some purpose

I know this topic is old but I strongly still believe in Bitcoin and other cryptos, I think they're the future. Maybe not nessecarily Bitcoin but crypto itself is probably the future of how we pay for things.

hmmm yes and not 
i dont know tbh xD haha 
i cant imagine it going up rly high but i can imagine it dropping
i would like it to drop xD 
i dont know what to believe but i believe that i will gamble it at 1$ and at 100k$ so i believe that bitcoin is usefull lol 

I also believe that in a few years the price of bitcoin will go crazy again. because this technology is increasingly recognized by the world, so we are just waiting for time and be patient for the rising price of bitcoin.

besides that what worsens the name cryptocurrency is a lot of fraud committed by developers and thieves using crypto as a means to deceive