Stake Forum
DviouS

Do we still believe in BTC?

Featured Comment

I think that only few crypto coin will stay alive finally.of course Bitcoin will have the most war because its expensive and traders can earn money from sheep easier.but finally i think that Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litcecoin and dash will survive.till they control the prices we Will see many things up ajd down

Yes, I do. The reason I do is because it’s going determines the price of all the other alt coins out of there

When Btcgoes up they go up and also the other way around 

Besides that remember one thing: BTC is the main FORKED coin to everything else. Every new BTC technology has been copied over times to all other alts and will still be like that for most of the time.

So based on that, YE of course i believe, why wouldn't anyone? Because of same internet news? ...

I'm very mixed feelings after seeing this huge rise in BTC for it to only suddenly lose all it's worth in just a few days. We saw a decline over 10% on the coin as if it just been ripped apart whilst seeing alt coins suffer in the process of the fall. I'm not sure if it's a coin to believe in but it's an easy currency to make big profits from time to time. You just have to buy in at the right times and I never seem to be able to buy in at the right times at all and it's completely frustrating for me since my income is not that great.