Stake Community
Mistake

100x Dice

Featured Comment

Yea it's soooo frustrating to aim for like above 99.50 only to see dice hit 99.48 >.> I think we have to stick to 99x/100x because that's alot easier to hit. That definitely requires alot of prerolling (but when you hit it prerolling it sucks even more) following that guide by blxn. 

Dice is being reworked, hopefully easier to hit then :o

1 minute ago, irawk0 said:

Yea it's soooo frustrating to aim for like above 99.50 only to see dice hit 99.48 >.> I think we have to stick to 99x/100x because that's alot easier to hit. That definitely requires alot of prerolling (but when you hit it prerolling it sucks even more) following that guide by blxn. 

Dice is being reworked, hopefully easier to hit then :o

If 100x or 990x easy hit stake will closed irawk :D 

lol... Some days you are the Van... and some days, you are the god damn deer.  That being said, Try getting your feet wet first... with smaller bet runs see how things are playing out for you before you dive into the deep end ^_^ glgl

3 minutes ago, DviouS said:

lol... Some days you are the Van... and some days, you are the god damn deer.  That being said, Try getting your feet wet first... with smaller bet runs see how things are playing out for you before you dive into the deep end ^_^ glgl

1 minute ago, punters said:

You can win easily, but with one or two satoshi and a little effort :)

When with ltc i start with 10k when on btc i start with 500 satoshi :/  thats my starts :D 

Just now, Mistake said:

When with ltc i start with 10k when on btc i start with 500 satoshi :/  thats my starts :D 

I think thats too big of starting bet. I'd recommend like 25-50 satoshi or 1-2k ltc starting bet 😛 Those loss streaks happen alot easier when you aim for a super high multiplier lol

1 minute ago, polor12 said:

whats the max in hitting on dice 4000 or less?

9900x is max on dice u need rolls 100 or 0 

1 minute ago, jualid said:

I never hunt 100x dice beside from roll hunt or challenge, so i don't know how bad it is.

Well, maybe your luck is on plinko @Mistakelol, you always lucky on plinko 😛 

plinko only 0.2 now :/ thats so sad 

I think maybe it can also a placebo feeling that winning is not happening as often as before due to accumulated overall losses or probably just simply more unlucky at present time. :(

1 minute ago, Etude said:

I think maybe it can also a placebo feeling that winning is not happening as often as before due to accumulated overall losses or probably just simply more unlucky at present time. :(

i was changed seeds many times but never hit thats 990x again :/ dev maybe fix thats

Few days ago I was going on 990x and actually hit it pretty fast, twice in around 50 rolls, but maybe try changing your seed and u will have more luck or tip to a different alt account and try gambling on there :)

=(    When I play 99x ... I usually play 10 satoshi 1% on loss..... but honestly almost prefer to scale the setting down, and have a higher chance to hit with a bigger bet..

14x 7% on loss 25-50 satoshi bet
60x  1.75% on loss 10-20 satoshi bet 

Strategy Strategy Strategy. Thats my Strategy to hit 99x. 

I hit lots of 100x within few hours of play each day without loosing. But don't be greedy to hit 100x with big bets. Start small and gradually increase the bet. Be careful of your balance and its a limiting factor. Set your prerolls in moderate area. Not too low, Not too much.

BTW, I'm not trying 999x as its actually hard to hit. Insted hot 10x of 100x's. Its much easier to hit and less time consuming