Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Mistake

100x Dice

Featured Comment

Well, it is really hard to hit a 990x, just like hitting 1000x on Plinko, *I know there are better odds of hitting that 990x on dice than 1000x on Plinko, but still*

I've only hit 990x once, although i  gave away A LOT of tries lol. Also I can agree, hitting 100x is as smooth as butter, but when you go for higher multis, it's harder and harder and even sometimes seems impossible.

Well its gambling you cant really expect to hit a huge winning multiplier with no busting. I don't think its a bug tho it's just gambling.

Well just keep rolling the dices until the result that you want finally appears, Mistake! 😄

Hi mistake! from what I saw reaching the x9000 it's almost a feat or rather a big stroke of luck because I've already chased it before and every time it was like irawK0 it was falling on x99.45 or something like that it's annoying at souet! Yeah, the x100 is much more accessible, there's a guy in another topic who showed a pretty good strategy basically to do;; you put your statistics table on the side and according to your bankroll you bet 2 satoshi you roll your dice without increase for 40 rolls, then you bet 4 on 20 to 30 rolls, then 8 on 10 to 30 rolls, then 16 on 20 rolls, then 32 out of 40 rolls on the other hand if you did not touch the x100 arrived at 150 or 180 rolls either you bet 64 and you double all 50 rolls it is very risky but it will finally fall finally I already had 480 red rolls in a row so it is better to stop at 180 rolls and started again from the beginning with the same bet and number of rolls without forgetting to change seed and side if the heart tells you!!
so you have to know that the first time I did it this is where I made the big red river and I started from 500k eth and I started from 500k eth and I found myself at 45k I thought it was fake but the next day I started again with 1 million eth and in 1 hour I almost doubled!! fast but not without risk! everyone sees as he wants to do!! in any case it's not the best that I saw until the x100 in automatic!!
good luck to everyone they want to test it!
hi

is friend these are stubborn rolls, sometimes they come with great frequencies but when the seed is not very favorable can be a great fight find these rolls, I took more than 1000 red in the 100x, and I guarantee that the 1000x can come a large sequence of red too, but you will only know if you hunt them.

On 11/29/2018 at 3:13 PM, Mistake said:

Hello before Dice so easy hit 100x or 990x but rightnow its so hard for hit thats :/ need so manny rolls for hits that,, did dev fix it or my seeds bad?

Try hunting for the 99x payouts which occur in close proximity of each other after a large dry streak. Normally its within 10 rolls. So...you keep rolling until you encounter 99.xx or 0.xx. Then you set your base bet and payout and roll 10 times. It helps to write down all the 99.xx and 0.xx that pass so you know how high to put the payouts. Remember only 10 rolls then move roll for the next one. Don't get tilted when you see the payout pass on the other side, keep moving forward. 

22 minutes ago, hillowner45 said:

Try hunting for the 99x payouts which occur in close proximity of each other after a large dry streak. Normally its within 10 rolls. So...you keep rolling until you encounter 99.xx or 0.xx. Then you set your base bet and payout and roll 10 times. It helps to write down all the 99.xx and 0.xx that pass so you know how high to put the payouts. Remember only 10 rolls then move roll for the next one. Don't get tilted when you see the payout pass on the other side, keep moving forward. 

Hunting 99x payouts and normally hit within 10 rolls? It's 99x man, i think you needs more than 50 rolls, its depend on your luck too.

all my wagering is pretty much dice. . plus 10 btc on pd -- it  really does seem like it used to be a lot easier. but i must be imagining it. >__> everybody is imagining things. life itself is a vision. xD -.-

On 11/29/2018 at 2:13 PM, Mistake said:

Hello before Dice so easy hit 100x or 990x but rightnow its so hard for hit thats :/ need so manny rolls for hits that,, did dev fix it or my seeds bad?

I think that's normal at any site, high payout will longer especially with a high base bet or with increase lose. Pre roll, change a seed and increase our bankroll may help a little, but come back to our luck ... that's a matter of luck mate ☺️

17 minutes ago, wiro212sableng said:

I think that's normal at any site, high payout will longer especially with a high base bet or with increase lose. Pre roll, change a seed and increase our bankroll may help a little, but come back to our luck ... that's a matter of luck mate ☺️

heheh so true..                           
every thing is relative however. one high payout or high risk may not be the same for another user

all depends on what they consider to be high or or riskuy =P

good luck if u go high !