Stake Forum
Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

I was going through the topics and noticed the previous one was locked. I assume that is because the Discord was closed before. If not, sorry for opening a touchy topic mods. 

As you may or may not know, the Stake Discord has opened up again. With it comes an hourly chance to win $5 in crypto added to your account. That and a variety of rooms with multiple lanuages.

What I want to know is, Have you won it yet? Have you won more than once? How many do you think you have entered or how often do you think you enter?

Personally, I enter 3-6 times a day and have never won one of them. That is with the new discord and the old. 

How about you? Have you gotten lucky yet?

In the most recent discord giveaway I have won 1 time so far. I did not expect it at all. :D

16 minutes ago, lupandina said:

I was lucky yesterday. Entered 4 times, and won 2 of it o.O 

Lucky Dina! :P I have never won again lately since that exclusive one time. -_-

I've won once, when I least expected it lol. I have seen others win as much as 5-6 times in this most recent Discord channel though (even one back to back). Would love for Stake to reroll and limit it to one account win/24hrs though, to give everyone a fair chance. 

However I'm not complaining, it's yet another giveaway so I just check it from time to time on the side and usually time it with those hourly faucet sites lol

I won early in the beginning 2 times, but in the previous discord I did not win once.

1 hour ago, wyj1306 said:

Between the first and second Discord I only won 2 times, but I have seen people who have won 4 times and many others 3 times since restarted.
But as with betting, it's just a matter of luck.

Good luck.

Yeah mate, there are times that less people participate, they have more chances to win. 

But lately it has turned in 1% or less chance of winning, it is completely free so I am very grateful. 😄

when they had the Discord giveaway channel a few months ago I won a few times but its was so annoying when the same people would win again over and over so I have decided not to partake in the Discord giveaways anymore.  Maybe Ill change my mind and try it again. 

Nope I didn't win once yet probably because you have to be very active in discord or something which I am not 😛 also I always miss the button to click for entering since I forget to sometimes. 

I won twice for 90 entries. If I'm not forgot to click that gift box emoticon. 

The first because of discord server wasn't crowded as like now, and the second it was a pure luck.