Stake Forum
Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

ive won a few on the older stake discords but not the recent ones. i honestly said fuck it and gave up. i dont see how some people can win 3 times in 5 hours. kinda pisses me off. and i always wonder how many duplicate alt accounts are joining that shit.

Today, my third victory in the Discord has finally come, I am winning once a week normally and I go in many times a day, I hope to win some more and that lasts for a good time this prize, because it is a great incentive for all users

image.png.4fd623135294765bbad7f6f5efc7dea0.png

Edited by wyj1306

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

this time around i have not....                     
i gave up honestly after trying so much and seeing the same ppl win many lol

yeah.. i had similar complaints the first time; although i was lucky ;);) the first few times. never won the exclusive giveaway though. 

Just now, BLXN said:

yeah.. i had similar complaints the first time; although i was lucky ;);) the first few times. never won the exclusive giveaway though. 

ikr?                 
why do you think that is? is it just like the reason for why we lose in stake?/ just simple bad luck for some and GL for else?

Just now, Shaniqua said:

ikr?                 
why do you think that is? is it just like the reason for why we lose in stake?/ just simple bad luck for some and GL for else?

Shaniqua, I have so many questions about this place.. that will probably not be answered. lol 

4 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

this time around i have not....                     
i gave up honestly after trying so much and seeing the same ppl win many lol

Yeah, i'm curious how they can win so many times lol :/. 2 days ago, i saw a person win 2 times in a row :o 

1 minute ago, jualid said:

Yeah, i'm curious how they can win so many times lol :/. 2 days ago, i saw a person win 2 times in a row :o 

yeah i saw that too... what are the chances huh? i mean wow
what luck huh?                                       

I joined it just a week ago I think. And I usually enter 3-4 times a day.

Never won any. I've seen the same people win it over and over again though xD Specially @EthanHunz. This dude is super lucky xD

I think its a great initiative by Stake. Rewarding its loyal and regular players. However I also see a lot of people winning it who I have never seen on Stake. That kinda makes me sad, but over all I love the idea!

11 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah i saw that too... what are the chances huh? i mean wow
what luck huh?                                       

Yeah, that kingkong photo lmao, lucky af. The first time i saw on discord giveaway :D 

1 minute ago, jualid said:

Yeah, that kingkong photo lmao, lucky af. The first time i saw on discord giveaway :D 

do you think having an avattar or staying stock photo makes a difference if one can win or not?
haveu u ever seen a stock photo user win?                             

2 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

do you think having an avattar or staying stock photo makes a difference if one can win or not?
haveu u ever seen a stock photo user win?                             

Lol no, i don't think a photo can make a different :D . It's about luck i guess xD 

On 11/30/2018 at 3:40 AM, Mikehoncho said:

I was going through the topics and noticed the previous one was locked. I assume that is because the Discord was closed before. If not, sorry for opening a touchy topic mods. 

As you may or may not know, the Stake Discord has opened up again. With it comes an hourly chance to win $5 in crypto added to your account. That and a variety of rooms with multiple lanuages.

What I want to know is, Have you won it yet? Have you won more than once? How many do you think you have entered or how often do you think you enter?

Personally, I enter 3-6 times a day and have never won one of them. That is with the new discord and the old. 

How about you? Have you gotten lucky yet?

Not yet, actually sometimes make me upset to joined again lol...