Stake Forum
Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

I won many times, can't eve count how many. Since the latest discord is back I won at least 4 times already. Usually I won every 3 - 4 days. I see however that there are some lucky people who win even two times in the row. Today someone won two times in the row then someone else won and then that person won again for the third time. So basically within 4 hours that person won 3 times. How is that even possible omg.

39 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

I won many times, can't eve count how many. Since the latest discord is back I won at least 4 times already. Usually I won every 3 - 4 days. I see however that there are some lucky people who win even two times in the row. Today someone won two times in the row then someone else won and then that person won again for the third time. So basically within 4 hours that person won 3 times. How is that even possible omg.

Very lucky of you bro, i can only win twice on stake discord so far and never win again until now. Yeah i saw that too, damn, 3 wins in 4 hours, lucky af.

As of today at this point in time I  have won in total of twice in the latest Stake discord giveaways! :D

30 minutes ago, Etude said:

As of today at this point in time I  have won in total of twice in the latest Stake discord giveaways! :D

I've won 2 or 3 giveaways on Discord if I remember correctly. I won those in the beginning, now there are 200+ entries per giveaway, which is why we don't win as often anymore...

Hah it is strange. Yesterday I've joined the discord group and decided to take part and won lol. First giveaway and winning it is so funny 😄 I think I'm so lucky. I've won with this 5$ 25$ and withdrawed, it's so cool.

By the way I've seen a guy, who won 3 times of 4 a guy, who won 2 games of 3 😄 They are really soooo lucky 😊

image.thumb.png.812ad27536a14c946f77f0c91528efd5.pngimage.png.e835c64a6ea795c30690009a0c8b7dbc.png

We are now on round #540! Ifi was to guess, I would say I have entered at least 100-150 of them.

My grand total so far is a HUGE 0. 

I agree with the people who say its annoying that same people win every time, if not back to back. 

I have a theory though. It isn't just with stakes giveaway bot, but all the bots on discord that do giveaways. They seem to favor a select few names. One server I am on, a guy goes by Bot_Roger. He wins 75% of the giveaways he enters. I switched my nickname to include Bot, and noticed an increase in the amount of wins for myself. 

Who knows though. Congrats to the winners and Good luck guys!

Discord giveaway channels always seem to work in the same way as streaks when betting... or it could be I’m observing the wrong trend? 

I always see similar people winning for a few times in succession then someone else takes that spot and does the same thing, rinse repeat. 

There’d always be that one lucky god who wins throughout like it’s his faucet claim... and on the other end of the spectrum, the cursed one who joins everything but never even won once. 

Oh... how we love/hate luck.

I know its all chance and stuff but im very curious on how lucky some people have gotten. 

How many times have you won the stake discord giveaway and how many times do you enter into those giveaways per day? (Out of the 24 giveaways done in the day) 
For those that have won a lot, have most your wins been concentrated in one or two days or been spread out over weeks? 

I appreciate anyone who answers, im sure im not the only one curious to these things. 

participated in the discord from the first days. won three times. But now, when the conditions have complicated, I do not even see the point of continuing to click on the treasured box with a gift. If these conditions were from the very beginning, in order to bring someone, you could still try. And now where will I get new people who can register for my link? So I give up. Good luck to those who can access the VIP rooms

I have won 2 times discord GA so far when prize $5. and now for new format in discord still nothing. I just try to invite as much peoples as i can to be an exclusive, vip, or if possible legendary member there. But its hard to invite people i just get 1 in 2 days 🤣