Stake Forum
Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

I had a few wins; I was a tad luckier in the old discord server as compared to the newer one we're in now but I'm not complaining since it wasn't like a 0 hit. Anyhow, the giveaway channel was recently split into 5 different tiers, not sure how the luck is gonna fare now with this change... Hopefully everyone sees more wins!

Edited by elyxdelrey

i have never won a giveaway in public not this season, neither the 3 months ago one, amazing but true, i am always telling all the moderators i think the random system they use is not working, but they must be confortable with that.... only won when i was on vip with only 4 persons one time, but the same, people winning is repeating more and more again in all the levels, from public to vip

i have never won a giveaway in public not this season, neither the 3 months ago one, amazing but true, i am always telling all the moderators i think the random system they use is not working, but they must be confortable with that.... only won when i was on vip with only 4 persons one time, but the same, people winning is repeating more and more again in all the levels, from public to vip... how you do to win too many times?

the other day i cant believe what happened!!

I actually one, two times in a row!
granted there were only like 10 people in the giveaway or maybe 6 people but still!!
2 times in a row!!! wowowowo

ty stake.