Stake Forum
Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

7 hours ago, FotisNt said:

i won a few of em, but since weeks i dont win anymore. idk why =(

Well for me it's been months since the last win, so unlucky lol. Meanwhile i saw the same person win and win again, maybe he's more lucky 😅

Yeah i got some win a few times in Exclusive. but its already long time ago when the Discord giveaway just begun.

for now i never had a chance to win some money from discord

1 hour ago, VvP32 said:

f I'm not mistaken, after the nerf, I won only once

Well, winning now is more possible than the old ones while you can participate in at least 4 while having all ranks. But its still weird that we all won lot more in the previous ones. I guess because they were running per 1 hour.

Posted (edited)

It is rather rare for me to win any of the discord prizes anymore of lately probably due to the amount of people currently on discord participating and also the lengthened draw time now.

Edited by Etude

On 5/3/2019 at 10:22 PM, FotisNt said:

Well, winning now is more possible than the old ones while you can participate in at least 4 while having all ranks. But its still weird that we all won lot more in the previous ones. I guess because they were running per 1 hour.

Even with math chance of won was higher. But yeah you should waste time more offten to click a gift

On 11/30/2018 at 3:40 AM, Mikehoncho said:

I was going through the topics and noticed the previous one was locked. I assume that is because the Discord was closed before. If not, sorry for opening a touchy topic mods. 

As you may or may not know, the Stake Discord has opened up again. With it comes an hourly chance to win $5 in crypto added to your account. That and a variety of rooms with multiple lanuages.

What I want to know is, Have you won it yet? Have you won more than once? How many do you think you have entered or how often do you think you enter?

Personally, I enter 3-6 times a day and have never won one of them. That is with the new discord and the old. 

How about you? Have you gotten lucky yet?

I just found out if there is a disc give away maybe after this I will register, hopefully I can win

I FINALLY WON ONE! 

I had remarked in the English chat that I'll never win even though I've been entering forever. Then I won the very next one!!! 

It's was a dollar but who cares? I WON!!!!!!!

I've won many a times in the past!

But recently, I'm not winning much.

It is because of the numbers of players and users are now more than ever and the odds of winning the $1 in three hours is like 1/150 in average!

But don't lose hope and keep clicking the prize button till you win xD

And pray to the prize bot to choose you haha. 

It's all random!!!!!