Mikehoncho

Have you won a giveaway on Stake's discord?

Featured Comment

Yet to win even one. Have participated in many many over the weeks but I'm not surprised luck does't favor me in most giveaways I take part in, whether its a stream with only several players, I'm just there to spectate few people winning more than once. Sad life! xD

Losing hope on discord, hope just one comes by my way to keep me from participating more. JUST ONE... please lol

Good luck to you guys too :) 

Even among the small subset of people ~20+ back then in legendary, I have only won twice in a few months. 

Now the total number of players has doubled in that category, it’s going to be way harder to win. 

Considering how some of the players in Legendary have won countless times, I must admit it gets way too frustrating as my losing (or not winning in this case) streak continues... 🙄

49 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Even among the small subset of people ~20+ back then in legendary, I have only won twice in a few months. 

Now the total number of players has doubled in that category, it’s going to be way harder to win. 

Considering how some of the players in Legendary have won countless times, I must admit it gets way too frustrating as my losing (or not winning in this case) streak continues... 🙄

yeah it was somewhat nice when the amount of peeps were small and the giveways were new and not farmed by god knows how many alts =o

I am more an old school guy. I do have a discord account and the app installed on my phone but I practically never am on discord. think I should need to start doing it more often cause seems everyone is using discord these days ;D

2 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

omg i was going crazy for a moment or so... well more like was going crazy for a month.... i hadnt won anything for like 5 weeks until last night finally got 3 bucks from the giveawasys! yey

10 bucks

I won 3 of them when I first joined discord and the stake channel, but its been forever since I've won it now.  Not entering as often now though so maybe thats why.

As of lately I have barely won discord giveaways anymore! I guess my luck in this department has either ran out or running low now. :P

interesting..... so fot the second time t his happened.... i hadnt won in  over a month and posted here about how its impossible to win again... the next day after posting i won the top prize... hmmmmmmmm ty  i guess

Simce update of stake i never won  not even 1$ on discord.and of course it doesnt let me participate on other giveaways on discord except the public giveaway

Hello,

After a long break from discord winnings, I finally won $2 the other day :)

Trying to ramp it up to VIP status.  Just need one more discord sign up to do it.  So if you are thinking about signing up to discord, and can use my link that would be awesome!  PM me for more info.