Stake Forum
Kate

Easiest game to get flame ?

Featured Comment

Two games that are the easiest are probably getting 0.5 eth and going on 1.01x on chartbet or going 1.01x or 1.005x on dice, That's how I got flame, by going 0.48 eth on 1.03 on dice xD
Unless you actually want to make profit and get into hr then play blackjack or plinko

technically they should be allt he same :"difficulty" or "Easiness" to get flame.... once you factor in the amount wagered and multiplier your going for and the chances of actually hitting it...

it is my opinion and thought that they are all the same more or less

55 minutes ago, chiemi77 said:

I think Plinko cause with a low bet you can get a x1000 

Low bet means low payout for example if you bet 1 Satoshi and hit 1000x then the winnings would be 999 Satoshi and that would've bring any flame to you but would make you sad of why didn't you bet a bigger amount ?

You can also bet on Dice at 1.01x multiplier using a bet size with the value of at least $100 in crypto but it would hurt really bad if the roll is a losing one and anything can possibly be the result anyways.

5 hours ago, TKO said:

I haven't ever hit the flame either hahaha. It's a tough thing to do specially if you don't have much of a balance lol.

Though I think hitting a big multiplier should be easiest on Keno. Because hitting a big multiplier takes time in any game, but at least in keno you get things in return if you dont hit it. In mines if you got for auto betting (hunting for a big multiplier), most of the times you will not succeed and you will lose all the money from the bet. However in Keno, if you are going for a big multiplier, even if it doesn't hit a big one, you will get something back.

Otherwise maybe even plinko can do well. Relatively small bet and hitting a big multiplier like a 420x or a 620x or a 1000x, it'll really give you a massive balance and almost definitely a flame!

This is actually a good idea xD But knowing my luck it will result in a draw then hahaha

draw still will give you your money back. :) It's a very safe way to get flame.

47 minutes ago, Kuba said:

draw still will give you your money back. :) It's a very safe way to get flame.

Oh yeah! Oh my god yeah! I forgot about that :o

It is officially the safest way! Man thanks! I mean I'm probably never going to get a flame but its a learning! It will now always stay in my mind that a draw gives the money back!

1 hour ago, TKO said:

Oh yeah! Oh my god yeah! I forgot about that :o

It is officially the safest way! Man thanks! I mean I'm probably never going to get a flame but its a learning! It will now always stay in my mind that a draw gives the money back!

No worries, just try to hit that flame lol. It's not as hard as it seems. :) 

4 minutes ago, Realraidengod said:

big time dice lol just put 1.01 if you have a big balance like 2mill satoshi

And feel bad and cry a lot when it becomes a big bust xD . Not gonna risk for just a fire xD .

19 hours ago, Kuba said:

Baccarat, if your balance is 0.013 already.. just bet 750k per side, easy flame.

Wait what ... lemme check that :D

i reached a flame one Time on keno.

The easiest one to get that fire blazing in your name, deposit with big balance and play like a boss

Well, let put that aside. You can bet roulette with 750k sats in each colour : Red and Black, or use in each 1-12th 13-24th 25-36th bets.

Only if you really unlucky enough to get green( 0 ), you would get your fire but ended by a bust so quickly.

I always play the mines game maybe some of them know that but its very proffitable by betting 5bombs 3 diamonds and cashout. If u have 1 ltc u can bet 0.2 and get 2x by hitting jsut 3 diamonds xD its easy. Easiest game to get flame is hilo u can get 1000x+ if u are pro player.

Mines has no strategy just hit the tile if they are diamonds u get cashout xD

On 12/1/2018 at 1:45 AM, gougou said:

if you bbet high to get a flame i think dice with 1.10x is the easiest.

but if you bet small bets and want a flame i think mines is the best to get a flame 

aww 1.1x>?                    
you can go much lower than that and it would be even more easier
if that is the route you want to take that is : )

You can actually get an easy flame in Roulette too by putting individual chips on each and every number (including 0 of course) on the Roulette table which adds up to the bet amount of $100 in cryptocurrency for a flamey. 🔥

On 12/2/2018 at 2:14 PM, Etude said:

You can actually get an easy flame in Roulette too by putting individual chips on each and every number (including 0 of course) on the Roulette table which adds up to the bet amount of $100 in cryptocurrency for a flamey. 🔥

eyah but you have the risk of course of losing on the 0
i think doing the lowest multipler risk on dice will be less risky
wont it?                                

I don't think that there really is an easy way to get a flame by playing a certain game or something. The only way is by betting high. Now it depends only on you, if you want to risk that high bet or want to win a little but be sure you won't lose big. This is only your choice and I would go for low risk - low reward, highest multiplier being 2x that I'd bet on with a high bet. Anyway, I guess that the safest and still the one with decent multiplier might be HiLo and even Mines as you've mentioned. I'd play one of these two if I'd want to make a little profit and bet high :D

But I surely wouldn't bet high even if I'd had the money to do so, I believe that I can use those money in a better way than gambling.