Stake Forum
AlexTheImpaler

Will bitcoin and ethereum crash?

Featured Comment

i dont think it will go that high this year. 

but that is just a wild guess or feeling... I know nothing about the crypto market fluctuations and the "whys" behind the rise and falls.

if anyone has good insight, ill be happi to hear!

9 minutes ago, AlexTheImpaler said:

Bitcoin and ethereum are going down. What do you guys think? Bitcoin will be more than 15k$ again?

hmm i think its possible to reach $15k again, but not in this near time. 

just hoping that BTC will go back to $6k first :D 

Edited by davinmark

1 minute ago, davinmark said:

hmm i think its possible to reach $15k again, but not in this near time. 

just hoping that BTC will go back to $6k first :D 

Yeah.. i hope it will be around $6k soon because i bought some satoshis when the price was around$6500 

I don't think it would crash or at least I hope it does not. So far it seems to be stabilizing at around $4000 again for some time now since the price dip weeks ago.

2 hours ago, Etude said:

I don't think it would crash or at least I hope it does not. So far it seems to be stabilizing at around $4000 again for some time now since the price dip weeks ago.

crash meaning stay where its at now? or do you mean never gonna go back up to 20k?
why do you hope it doesn't crash?                                   

I think that Bitcoin is just going to be at this low for a little while longer.  I think that btc and eth will both rise in price in the beginning of 2019.  We can only hope for that but we will have to watch and see what happens.

11 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

crash meaning stay where its at now? or do you mean never gonna go back up to 20k?
why do you hope it doesn't crash?                                   

Lol why would you want it to crash? When something crash logically it would end up difficult to recover or almost impossible to recover most of the times. :S

Well can't really preduct exactly but I have a feeling of 8000 US dollars and maybe around september next year 9500 US dollars or maybe less or more. It's hard to predict due unexpected fluctuations.