Stake Forum
DanielRandomDud

Blackjack Card skins

Featured Comment

Hello guys

Today i got an customization idea that could improve blackjack cards a little.

I will like to have ability to choose from multyple cardbacks.

Those different card styles could be archievment rewards  or perhaps loyality reward.

It can be really cool to fet rare or perhaps legendary cardback that can be used in card games on site for activity.

Blackjack isnt only gamemode that could have optional customization, There is much more that could possibly be customized.

Even the site background might be.,

Now on christmas perhaps Special website theme?

Will you like something similar?

Edited by DanielRandomDud

How about you can change any card sleeves that created in Stake? It wouldn't affect anything on game and it seems cool to see it.

I would like those things exist here. Maybe not only blackjack, but Hilo and Baccarat as well.

Just now, flansca said:

How about you can change any card sleeves that created in Stake? It wouldn't affect anything on game and it seems cool to see it.

I would like those things exist here. Maybe not only blackjack, but Hilo and Baccarat as well.

I would like those things exist here. Maybe not only blackjack, but Hilo and Baccarat as well.**

It could be nice in any of the modes honestly

I think its only matter of time . 

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Maybe even users can suggest and design some themes :)

I agree, multiple card sets to pick from would be nice, and yeah, this would work for any of the cards games available and to be available. And not just the back, but also the front side.

I don't think there's need for gating the access to the different sets, however. 

Well, the cards back on Blackjack already is changed to Christmas theme. I didn't really get what you were trying to say with rare and legendary cards. This isn't like Hearthstone to have cards with a rarity or something similar. It's just Blackjack. Well, yeah, there might be added a customization feature where you can customize the back of the cards, but I don't think it's that useful and wanted. The back of the cards usually are made to fit the theme, changing it might "break" the good-looking of stake.

Yeah the back of the card are already changed to Christmas Tree green for this period of Christmas.  😛

On 12/1/2018 at 6:52 AM, flansca said:

that sounds like a superb idea! do you have any designs yet?
im all for it!